HONORABLE DISCHARGE PIN/BADGE

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
FOUND A BADGE THE SIZE OF A QUARTER,IS COPPER,IF IT HAD AN OVERLAY OF BRASS IT IS NOW GONE.BACK HAS A 1/16 THREADED POST,NOT A PIN.FRONT OF BADGE HAS HONORABLE AT TOP WITH DISCHARGE ON BOTTOM WITH US IN THE CENTER.HAD NO LUCK ON THE WEB LOOKING FOR THIS BADGE OR PIN.COULD THIS BE A CIVIL WAR DISCHARGE BADGE FROM THE UNION? OR IS IT MUCH LATTER? MY CAMERA IS ON LOAN,WILL POST PIC,LATER.THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

OP
OP
J

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
;D Thanks Buckram

you hit the nail on the head.looks just as good as the one on site.without the nut on the post.will add pic,latter.thanks again.HH NICE TO SEE IT'S KIND OF RARE.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Re: HONORABLE DISCHARGE PIN/BADGE-Buckram

Buckram,Thanks again for your help.Got my camera back so here is the pix,of the disk.Iwas on the AdvanceGuard site and came across a grenade #A160,So I dug into a box and found one that I had picked up at a yard sale a few years back for $2.00.It has a slight diference in the head and the body has a #1 on one side with the letters RFX on the other. Is this of WWI vintage and in the same family?If so it's a good return of $2.00 at $275.00. As always THANKS for your help. HH

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread