hooked up

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hooked up with a T'net member today john kilpala

Awesome person
went did some float copper hunt-en turned up no-then stopped off at the bone yard an old base ball field
used the mxt with 8by14 DD there found 15 cents one clad dime 5 memorials the mxt just hammered on them held the v3 with the 3by6 talk about light the head phones sweet the sound that detector puts out... Aaa you tesoro user and garret and fisher ,bounty hunter user will never know what a Twenty First Century detector should sound like there on the mine lab level it was an experience that"s for sure and white's will not let the trigger on the handle go sweet it's so natural there didn't sound like john found any thing good just some relics stuff but it was fun to be out with a Tnet member united we stand divided we fall ground was soft lake linden doesn't have any metal detecting rules as of yet I asked the mayor one day when I paid the water bill it was an great time ate a hole Tum-stone pizza righting this piece thanks for the reply's and the looks
blossoms are out with most the leaves summer has arrived
last thing
Buckshot an I while siting a spell in the shade looked up and seen a hawk or a falcon with what look to be a shrew in it's talons soaring up ever higher with it
yesterday
that was cool

lftloop

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a great day and some fun detecting. After the long, long winter, it feels wonderful to get out. But I'm sure the shrew wasn't enjoying it so much.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nature in it's fullest
the balance

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I hate to be the one to tell you, but 'HOOKED UP' is the modern college slang for having casual sex.
Also shrews are poison est. They have poison in their salyvia.
Jest to let you know. Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread