Hope i am not boring yall

danasaur

Aug 4, 2013
Alabama
Hope i am not boring ya'll

Hope that I am not boring ya'll. I am going through my collection for items to use as props at a talk that I am giving. I love this frame. Collected these in Flint River during the late 1980s.

Attachments

• image-1735299696.jpg
    image-1735299696.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id like to find some with that type of creek stain on it. But here they used mostly black flint and it just turns darker black.
You will notice allot of views and not many responses. The views will be non members. They could join if they wanted to though......its free.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! Love looking at points! I have a few myself! Thanks for the pics!

Dont hold back lets see them. Start your own thread on your finds, would enjoy seeing them, rock

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've got a he..ck of a collection Danasaur! Keep em coming-- and good luck w/ you talk! Yakker

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Flint River was a great place to hunt back in the 80's & 90's. From Albany to south of Plant Mitchell produced a lot of good finds back then. I would not hunt there now though. During the previous drought, the whole river smelled of raw sewage and a lot of "paper products" were seen in the river from Dougherty County at, and south of the discharge pipe plus, D.N.R. is or was out looking for artifact hunters. Things have changed. JMO.

Last edited:

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real nice points. I see your an Auburn fan but we won't hold that against you.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread