Hope my Luck Turns Up...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week was one of my worst CRH weeks since I started...

Box #1: skunk 1 (fed)
Box #2: skunk 2 (fed)
Box #3: [1] 40%er and [1] 1951D Ben (brinks)
Box #4: [1] 40%er and [1] '64 (brinks)
Box #5: skunk 3 (fed)
Box #6: skunk 4 (fed)
Box #7: skunk 5 (fed)
Box #8: skunk 6 (fed)

Also found [1] 40% while dumping yesterday which was a nice end to the bad week! I see things are really picking up for a lot of us on here with some big finds so I am hoping my luck turns up again soon!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Upvote 0

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
Sorry to hear about your luck. As bad as your luck was, mine was worse last week. I went through 12 straight boxes of skunks. 13th box had 3 40s and 1 90 so it took 12 skunks to get anything. Do you order from the same bank? All my skunks were from Wells Fargo, but in weeks previous, I had got 2 boxes with over 20 keepers, so I guess it is just random. I would rather get a few in every box rather than 1 that is loaded and then go through 12 skunks!!

OP
OP
$ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MentalUnrest said:
Sorry to hear about your luck. As bad as your luck was, mine was worse last week. I went through 12 straight boxes of skunks. 13th box had 3 40s and 1 90 so it took 12 skunks to get anything. Do you order from the same bank? All my skunks were from Wells Fargo, but in weeks previous, I had got 2 boxes with over 20 keepers, so I guess it is just random. I would rather get a few in every box rather than 1 that is loaded and then go through 12 skunks!!

Thanks man, yeah, I would rather find a few silver in every box then streaks of skunks. Funny thing is that usually my Brinks boxes usually have nothing in them and my fed boxes usually have the silver -- this week just the opposite! :icon_scratch: Hope to find my 3 per box average again next week!

HH,

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$ilver$urfer said:
MentalUnrest said:

Thanks man, yeah, I would rather find a few silver in every box then streaks of skunks. Funny thing is that usually my Brinks boxes usually have nothing in them and my fed boxes usually have the silver -- this week just the opposite! :icon_scratch: Hope to find my 3 per box average again next week!

HH,

I gave up after hitting 15 boxes of skunks in a row. Found that road trips produced far better for me, although the bug still has its
teeth in me and I am starting on getting a box a week for now. Who knows, I might get more if the silver starts showing again.

Happy Hunting to all and may everyone hit a silver vein in at least one box this upcoming week..... :headbang:

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$ilver$urfer,
Hang in there! I know you've weathered those slow times before. It will pick up soon, and when it does I'll be here to congratulate you! :thumbsup:
Best wishes,
Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread