Prospecting
Think positive, He's on the Gold! :D

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ain't heard a peep from him in a while. Lets hope he preocupied with all those Idaho gold rich concentrates:icon_thumright:

Sorry guys...I'm still alive and well. It's been tough and when I get done dredging and get to Colorado I'll be posting pics and vids.

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good to hear! Hope you're making some money

It's been tough... this area was ravaged by fires 1 or 2 years ago...we had some thunderstorms that caused massive landslides causing the river to flood and silt over. Dredging has been tough cause of that...the river has been stingy in giving up the gold also...all I've done so far is brake even. When I get a chance to come into Atlanta I can use the wifi...I've got a new phone and couldn't remember my t net pass or till the other day. That's why I haven't posted.

KiddoTheMiner

Jun 9, 2014
Forsyth county, GA
Detector(s) used
Jobe drop riffle sluice
Garrett gold pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's been tough... this area was ravaged by fires 1 or 2 years ago...we had some thunderstorms that caused massive landslides causing the river to flood and silt over. Dredging has been tough cause of that...the river has been stingy in giving up the gold also...all I've done so far is brake even. When I get a chance to come into Atlanta I can use the wifi...I've got a new phone and couldn't remember my t net pass or till the other day. That's why I haven't posted.

while your in Atlanta you might wanna hit n.georgia
try james creek, beech creek, dukes creek, town creek, Yahola creek, Mccluster creek, or level creek
those are just a couple fairly famous or famous I know off the top of my head

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
while your in Atlanta you might wanna hit n.georgia
try james creek, beech creek, dukes creek, town creek, Yahola creek, Mccluster creek, or level creek
those are just a couple fairly famous or famous I know off the top of my head

Kido, I'm in Atlanta Idaho.
I had to make the 6 hour round trip into Boise for supplies today...just over 2 weeks left to the season and we all need a big pay day. The river god's haven't been nice.

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah! Knock 'em dead Omnicron! I hope that shine shiney shine is just behind that next rock for you!
Take some pics if ya remember, I always forget haha!
:)

KiddoTheMiner

Jun 9, 2014
Forsyth county, GA
Detector(s) used
Jobe drop riffle sluice
Garrett gold pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kido, I'm in Atlanta Idaho.
I had to make the 6 hour round trip into Boise for supplies today...just over 2 weeks left to the season and we all need a big pay day. The river god's haven't been nice.
Oh lol, i didnt know of any other atlantas

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To the new year all the yella will fill your pans ! Hope you a good new year and the best seasons to come. Remember to take the pictures :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread