Hordes... Clad galore and have you ever seen this many keys...?

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to go out today for about 7 hours. Due to snow on the ground, only a limited number of places were available for hunting. Started out at my old highschool picking up lots of clad. I really hate penny signals but I want that jewelry. After about three hours of trash, clad, clad, trash, I find a spot loaded with 77-82 signals. I figure a coin spill. NOPE. Within 2 square feet, I find 17 keys (forgot one in the picture). Most are from the same two brand of key.

After getting bored I head out to the park/golf course that has gotten me my two silver coins this year but no luck today, not even a wheat. I did come across a nice signal. it was a 94 but was too good to be true. It ended up being a broken sprinkler head but had a horde of golf balls next to it. lol I imagine it was a dogs buried stash.

Also found a golf pin, some amusement park tokens, and just over 10.50$ in clad.
Thanks for peeking.

IMG_1276 (1).JPG
IMG_1281.JPG
IMG_1282.JPG
IMG_1283.JPG

Upvote 16

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've hit lots of keys before but not that many in one day! Nice hunt! :thumbsup:

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are the keys numbered, as if they were to belong to staff at the high school? I hunt schools and find lost keys that correspond to classroom doors, etc... all the time. I turn them in to office, the staff are usually grateful! Congrats on a great hunt, Sub 8-)

OP
OP
H

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are the keys numbered, as if they were to belong to staff at the high school? I hunt schools and find lost keys that correspond to classroom doors, etc... all the time. I turn them in to office, the staff are usually grateful! Congrats on a great hunt, Sub 8-)

I'll have to check. It would be interesting to see if they are.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always like finding keys. I have found many of them over the years, cleaned them up, and put them all in a large old mason jar. Great conversation piece.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow! A lot of keys and clad, fun day digging! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread