Hot tip on some tear-up work

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. They are tearing up the sidewalks and parkways on Irving Park Rd. between Western and Damen. SOme of the side streets are getting torn up as well (parkways and sidewalks, not the streets). Not gonna be able to detect it due to my work schedule, but thought someone may be able to. Go get 'em boys, and let me know what you dig up! :thumbsup:

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..... :tongue3:...Real Cool !!! Real Cool Dude !!! ???.....Of you to bring this to everyones attention (The Spot I secretly told you of).........WOW !!! ...........NOW ....... ???...... If I only knew where either Western OR Damen......Much less Irving Park road was ...I'd Be all over it....LOL...If MY work schedule would allow...LOL..Just kidding man... I have to say ..You're a stand up guy Jon...I can't wait till when Yours, Mine ,and T-F's Schedules all mesh... :laughing7:....Have a Great Week JON... :thumbsup:..., Dave

OP
OP
Lookn4Seated

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AmericanCoinHunting said:
..... :tongue3:...Real Cool !!! Real Cool Dude !!! ???.....Of you to bring this to everyones attention (The Spot I secretly told you of).........WOW !!! ...........NOW ....... ???...... If I only knew where either Western OR Damen......Much less Irving Park road was ...I'd Be all over it....LOL...If MY work schedule would allow...LOL..Just kidding man... I have to say ..You're a stand up guy Jon...I can't wait till when Yours, Mine ,and T-F's Schedules all mesh... :laughing7:....Have a Great Week JON... :thumbsup:..., Dave

I would hate for an opportunity to go wasted. Won't be for another 50 yrs those sidewalks won;t be torn up again. Hopefully someone else can. Rather it be someone than noone...you know. Can't wait for our schedules to meet up. Hopefully at least one time before the years up. :thumbsup:

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been past this a few times and the exposed earth looks very gravelish and rocky. I'm not sure how much old/softer dirt is actually being pulled up. I wanted to take a closer look but am afraid of having something thrown out of a car at me on busy Irving Park rd. I have seen a lot of gang signs along irving lately which pisses me off.

If anyone wants to get together to check it out, let me know. I live pretty close to it.

I also know of more street work going on in and around the north side... lets hit it up!

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Save your energy gents. I hit a 1 block area just west of that VERY hard a few months ago. Several hours of hard detecting netted me 1 clad dime and 2 mem cents.....soooo......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread