Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! You saved those treasures from going to the landfill! :treasurechest::thumbsup:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One good deed......:thumbsup:

OP
OP
kingskid1611

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is some nice treasure! Any hints on getting this kind of gig?

I have several local realtors that have rentals. When they kick them out they have so long to move. Then they call me and I move in and get the rest. You wouldn't believe what people leave behind. A month ago I found a coin collection valued at $1200. I have also found in the back of dishwashers rolls of $20's. I got a good lot of antiques out of attics that were from previous owners before the realtors too.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds and saves! You received some nice stuff for cleaning out the garage. I believe that the postcards have some value and the one on top appears to be a U.S. Wartime Postcard from WWI. Although I am not 100% certain, the figure on the right may be depicting Buster Brown. What themes do the other postcards have? With good research, great pics and great write-ups in Ads or Auction listings, should help you get a premium for them, if you decide to sell them.

Frank

OP
OP
kingskid1611

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds and saves! You received some nice stuff for cleaning out the garage. I believe that the postcards have some value and the one on top appears to be a U.S. Wartime Postcard from WWI. What themes do the other postcards have? With good research, great pics and great write-ups in Ads or Auction listings, should help you get a premium for them, if you decide to sell them.

Frank

I was thinking ww1. It is 3 children dressed in military uniforms, except the one in the middle is a nurse. The other say copyright 1915 and all are from Alberts Buckhorn Saloon in San Antonio, TX.

Mr Ripley

Jul 31, 2009
Western PA
Of course they have value.

Seems that I remember selling those bicentennial tokens and necklaces as a boy back in '76. That would be 1976 to be clear. They were part of a fundraiser we did as a church youth group. Thom Watt was the supplier if I recall correctly.

Thanks for triggering the memory

Mr R

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!
The Jr police badge os from the late 40's early 50"s and worth 10 - 12 $
THe WW1 Post card is worth about the same.
I love house clean ups I helped a friend clean out an old house years back Lots of neat stuff but cleaning out the closet I found a roll of 100's tucked into a shoe in a box 96 of them!
I told my friend about the find and he said keep it so I did and bought a car!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread