How about a section for comical finds such as this one?

Whitebeard

Nov 20, 2011
Higher-North-Shore Qc.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this brass item (ashtray or candy plate ???) under 2" of soil a few months back, realising it was not an old(?) item I scrubbed brasso on it, everybody I have shown it to wanted to buy it from me, shure brought a lot of laughs.....so here we go, obverse and reverse side.

PS: probably some guy's wife that trew it out a car window.....lol.

Attachments

• mini-066.JPG
    mini-066.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,352
  • mini-067.JPG
    mini-067.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,360

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: We love it!!!! Red and Chug :laughing9:

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
If I could stop laughing I'd second your motion for a funny site on here! LMAO :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9:I love how her hand is over her mouth!!!! Priceless! :laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: Red :laughing9:

OP
OP
Whitebeard

Whitebeard

Nov 20, 2011
Higher-North-Shore Qc.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C&R Santa's other elves said:
:laughing9:I love how her hand is over her mouth!!!! Priceless! :laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: Red :laughing9:

Still looking hey! Hand over her mouth is the first thing I noticed after returning to obverse side also, shure got a chuckle out of it.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whitebeard said:

Still looking hey! Hand over her mouth is the first thing I noticed after returning to obverse side also, shure got a chuckle out of it.

:laughing9: Of course, had to check it out again, it's a great piece, and well worth checking out, and I love your idea for funniest find!!!! :laughing9: Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whitebeard said:
desertfox said:
If I could stop laughing I'd second your motion for a funny site on here! LMAO :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

What does LMAO stand for?

It means, Laughing My A$$ Off! Red :wink:

OP
OP
Whitebeard

Whitebeard

Nov 20, 2011
Higher-North-Shore Qc.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whitebeard said:
desertfox said:

It means, Laging My A$$ Off! Red :wink:

I'm a recent computer fan, how is it that these pictures have been downloaded 306 times when there is only 27 views to this this subject and that so far only 2 persons including you have made comments????? PS: pardon my lack of knowledge in this domain.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whitebeard said:
Whitebeard said:
desertfox said:

I'm a recent computer fan, how is it that these pictures have been downloaded 306 times when there is only 27 views to this this subject and that so far only 2 persons including you have made comments????? PS: pardon my lack of knowledge in this domain.

:thumbsup: No problem, we all have to start somewhere! TNet gets ALOT of visitors, and alot of those visitors are not members, so they don't comment, even if you don't get alot of comments, that people are looking is a good thing, it means you have something interesting! And also, some people like to read more than write, so it just depends. The downloads, you got me there, anyone out there who can help please? :icon_scratch: Red

OP
OP
Whitebeard

Whitebeard

Nov 20, 2011
Higher-North-Shore Qc.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whitebeard said:
Whitebeard said:
desertfox said:

:thumbsup: No problem, we all have to start somewhere! TNet gets ALOT of visitors, and alot of those visitors are not members, so they don't comment, even if you don't get alot of comments, that people are looking is a good thing, it means you have something interesting! And also, some people like to read more than write, so it just depends. The downloads, you got me there, anyone out there who can help please? :icon_scratch: Red

OK! thanks for the info my friend, the downloads must be done by non members also.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: Glad to help, and BTW (By The Way) Welcome to TNet, a bit late I know! :wink: Hope you are enjoying this incredible site, can't wait to see posts of what you find! If you have any other questions, there is always someone who can help! :hello: :wav:

OP
OP
Whitebeard

Whitebeard

Nov 20, 2011
Higher-North-Shore Qc.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: Glad to help, and BTW (By The Way) Welcome to TNet, a bit late I know! :wink: Hope you are enjoying this incredible site, can't wait to see posts of what you find! If you have any other questions, there is always someone who can help! :hello: :wav:

Check on "My best finds" site..."Gold on Iron" real proud of this one. Take care my friend. HH :thumbsup:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Just goes to show that you never know what's gonna come out of the ground. Some kid probably swiped that from his Dad to show it to his friends and had to get rid of it before he got caught with it (that's what I would have done :laughing7:). I'll bet that was considered pretty racy at the time. neat find, thanks for posting it :thumbsup:

HH Charlie

OP
OP
Whitebeard

Whitebeard

Nov 20, 2011
Higher-North-Shore Qc.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
Just goes to show that you never know what's gonna come out of the ground. Some kid probably swiped that from his Dad to show it to his friends and had to get rid of it before he got caught with it (that's what I would have done :laughing7:). I'll bet that was considered pretty racy at the time. neat find, thanks for posting it :thumbsup:

HH Charlie

:laughing7: Your deductions are quite possible :laughing7: got to wright this one down. Thanks Charlie HH

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could help on that downloading thingy, but I'm too busy.. :tongue3:

Whitebeard, now for my copyrighted reply

Nice find :laughing7:

Your idea however, is a good one.. I would love to see some of the other strange and funny items people find :thumbsup:

S

stefen

How should the Mods rate a comical find?

Scale from 1 to 10?

Funny dumb or really hilarious?

What if the Mod doesn't have a sense of humor?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread