How about them WOLVERINES :)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bottlecap4u

Jan 15, 2024
Go BUCS O H I O
Go Blue! National Champs. Bucs got a great team for next year, but these past 3 years...heaven!
1705969729422.png

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was a exciting and good game. I think Alabama's best offensive play was the PUNT !!!
WHat I meant by this statement. Michigan Fumbled Alabama's PUNT to them almost cost them the game TWICE they fumbled the punt :(

bottlecap4u

Jan 15, 2024
WHat I meant by this statement. Michigan Fumbled Alabama's PUNT to them almost cost them the game TWICE they fumbled the punt
For real, in that game, UM's special teams were playing for bama, they were horrible. Left 4 pts. on the field, fumbles and almost a game ending safety.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How did Michigan get to play in a National championship with a cheating scandal? It's easy to win when you know your opponents offensive plays. A forfeiture of the season and a fired coach would have been more appropriate.

bottlecap4u

Jan 15, 2024
How did Michigan get to play in a National championship with a cheating scandal? It's easy to win when you know your opponents offensive plays. A forfeiture of the season and a fired coach would have been more appropriate.
Better question would be how'd they stay undefeated without a head coach for 6 games and beating OSU, Penn State in the process? The Connor Scallions scandel arose in September on his filming prior games, no effect what-so-ever on this season, no evidence what-so-ever Harbaugh knew or involved, even after his Iphone and laptop were tapped. Widely known that all teams steal signs, but problem arose, at least for UM, that a former staffer filmed during the process in violation of NCAA rules. Sports pundits like SCC's own Finebaum, Joel Klatt and others all affirm, UM "earned" the title as the best team this year and as Klatt has defended Michigan saying their champions and urging folks to "let the investigation run its course and not rush into decisions appeasing a mob". Finebaum went further, when Georgia fans griped, saying.... Michigan would beat them anyway, and if they had a problem with not making the title game, they simply weren't good enough this year and they need to quit losing to Alabama.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread