How am I supposed to detect in all this junk?

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
Woke up this morning to another snowstorm! We had two days of clear, beautiful, sunny weather after the last storm before this came. Kinda stinks because last night I went to a city council meeting in my town to see if the council had any problems with me detecting on a certain city owned lot, which is certain to have some items hiding in the ground just waiting for me to find them. Now I have to wait till the 5" of snow that fell thaws. >:(

On another note, I got my first experience of driving in Washington in a snowstorm. After getting up and getting ready the wife and I took my mom down to the Portland airport as she is flying to California to spend Christmas with my sister. Quite a few car wrecks along the way, so we took it slow and got to Portland in about 2 hours, whereas normally it takes only one hour. On the way back, I hit some ice and the Jeep swerved to the left, then to the right, then to the left, and again to the right, before straightening out. We ended up in the other lane but safe, thank the good Lord! But I sure don't wish to do that again!!

Ray

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 271

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray moved away up washington way he couldnt hunt because snow was in the way if he was in california he could of hunted today :tard: ;D

OP
OP
Ray in CA

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
hehe, clever, but I learned it snowed in Banning, CA today also!!

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread