Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
...when the Deus components are fully charged? Does the steady red light on the charger change colors or blink when it senses the components are fully charged or does the light on the coil change in some way? I have a smart charger on my Excal that changes from red to green and wondered if this was similar.

Thanks for the help...

ggossage

May 18, 2009
Eastern Nebraska
It's sometimes tough to find exactly what you're looking for in the manual. The following info regarding coil charging is at the bottom of page 32 of the manual:

The LED on the coil is on continually when charging is underway. When charging is complete, the LED reverts to flashing intermittently. (3 seconds ON, 3seconds OFF)

As for the headphones and remote, their LEDs will blink intermittently while charging and will continue to blink showing full bars when completely charged. (See top of page 32).

Also note charging times/charging frequency/when to stop charging/and proper storage...that'll go a long way in preserving your batteries for many years.

Oohrah Colonel! Now get out there and find some precious metal!

OP
OP
ColonelDan

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Super!!! Thank you very much.

How the heck did I miss that???? I must getting old in my old age! :BangHead:

Last edited:

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No.....I had to read a few times to get it myself!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's sometimes tough to find exactly what you're looking for in the manual. The following info regarding coil charging is at the bottom of page 32 of the manual:

The LED on the coil is on continually when charging is underway. When charging is complete, the LED reverts to flashing intermittently. (3 seconds ON, 3seconds OFF)

As for the headphones and remote, their LEDs will blink intermittently while charging and will continue to blink showing full bars when completely charged. (See top of page 32).

Also note charging times/charging frequency/when to stop charging/and proper storage...that'll go a long way in preserving your batteries for many years.

Oohrah Colonel! Now get out there and find some precious metal!

Great post! That is what makes the XP Deus so awesome. Super fast charge time!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread