How Come Dowsers are Millionaires?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
You can make a simple frame that makes it impossible to close the rods by moving your hands. Hold the frame and step on a coin. How could they cross without the hand movement
frame.gif

Peachy

Feb 16, 2015
High Lonesome
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't see why a compass works, but it does and I believe it. I can't see the power in that wall outlet but faith tells me not to stick a paper clip in it. Art did me a solid today that he had no possible way of knowing. But he hit a spot dead on in two square miles of trees. Don't bust on things that are beyond your understanding. You don't have to believe, so why care at all? Just to Bark,Bark,Bark. If the Foo Sh!+S

Peachy

Feb 16, 2015
High Lonesome
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look in that red square. Do you see the foundation of acabin that was abandoned in 1823? It in there alright, dang!

Peachy

Feb 16, 2015
High Lonesome
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nobody can see it unless you kick the dirt off the rocks. Now you tell me.

Peachy

Feb 16, 2015
High Lonesome
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Theres nothing else fo a mile around I can't get into detail but the old man died in 1823 and the farm was abandoned. Art made a believer out of me today in history! I had to tell somebody.
I don't have an answer! lol Ya, if there is a cabin there, that's probably better than, just chance! That's for sure!

Peachy

Feb 16, 2015
High Lonesome
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think that only certain people can do it or have the know how. It don't work for me. Wrong zen I guess! See you later gotta smoke outside.
I don't have an answer! lol Ya, if there is a cabin there, that's probably better than, just chance! That's for sure!

When I first stumbled on this thread I knew very little about dowsing, The more I read and look at things the more interested I get.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have done a lot of experiments with the rods. If the rods are not in human hands they will not close. If you stand on a signal line the rods close. If you lift a foot off the ground they will open just like you just disconnected a power line. When the rods close you can start backing up slowly and they will open. If you inch backward some more they will both swing and point at the target. You can then walk a circle around the target. This will work but takes to much time but if the target is a mile away it makes no sense to do...Art

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

Art, don't play his game you have nothing to prove...

You're right. He has nothing to prove. It's the report that has something to prove. Lest why else would it have been put-out-there as an example of the validity of dowsing, it had not been intended for that very purpose ?

So you're right: It's not Art's skills I'm wanting to look at or prove. It's this report. I've said that multiple times now.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Ok, say the coat hangers or rods are held in metal sleeves(Bullet shells could be used). Mounted to a table ,board platform. ...

You bring up an excellent test Nitric. But rather than move the assemblage of the mounted rods, to be "moved over a pipe or cable to see if they move/bend/cross", Let's do this instead:

If there is (as has been frequently claimed) an "attraction" of the rod to the cable, or water, or gold , or whatever: Then all we need to do is mount the rod in the free-swivel table as you say. So that .... as long as not disturbed, they stay still. Then we take the various samples of objects, and move THEM around the stationary table. If the rods turn to point to the object being moved, presto, it's been proved.

Y ? N ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Nitric what people don't understand or refuse to understand is the rods pivot towards each other simultaneously as you cross over a cable, when they point directly at each other you are directly over the cable, when you pass the cable they pivot towards your body, if you back up they pivot back towards the front, again simultaneously....

Ok, perfect then. We do the test I described in my post above, but rather than move said-objects AROUND the table-mounted rods, we pass the cable (or gold or water, or whatever) UNDERNEATH the table. The rods above then, will turn-to-cross, as soon as the object is moved underneath the platform mounted rods, right ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You bring up an excellent test Nitric. But rather than move the assemblage of the mounted rods, to be "moved over a pipe or cable to see if they move/bend/cross", Let's do this instead:

If there is (as has been frequently claimed) an "attraction" of the rod to the cable, or water, or gold , or whatever: Then all we need to do is mount the rod in the free-swivel table as you say. So that .... as long as not disturbed, they stay still. Then we take the various samples of objects, and move THEM around the stationary table. If the rods turn to point to the object being moved, presto, it's been proved.

Y ? N ?

Every cable I located was grounded, nothing your moving around the table would be grounded...

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I have done a lot of experiments with the rods. If the rods are not in human hands they will not close. ...

ahh, so the device you showed in post # 193 won't work then, right ? Because in that case, there is a buffer between the human hands, and the rods themselves?

And also my table-test idea in # 207 won't work ? Even if "human hands" are holding the object passed by /underneath the rods ?

Question: If an "attraction" is said to be the reason for rods turning, then .... I don't understand why human hands directly touching the rods, as anything to do with the "attraction" of other objects ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Every cable I located was grounded, nothing your moving around the table would be grounded...

It would not be difficult to "ground" a test cable, that can likewise be moved. To be passed underneath rods mounted above them on a platform. If I took the time to assemble such a test, would the rods move? Or would they need to be held in human hands, as Art now says ?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have my own believes about Dowsing. Years ago I woke up and could not talk. The doctor scanned my brain and said I had a stroke. A few weeks later I went back to the Doctor because I was getting bad headaches in the back of my head. This scan showed that my Pineal Gland had more blood flow than before. I had discovered that my rods were working differently. I had to make adjustments for the next 6 months before everything was back to normal. I now think that the Pineal Gland has a lot to do with Dowsing...Art

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... My problem with this after thinking about either tests, if the rods don't move? Not sure that it disproves it. ...

Is there ANY test that can be done then, to show anything at all ? If results are merely thrown out , then ... I don't get it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I do believe for whatever reason the hands and body might have something to do with it.....

I'm game. How do "human hands" have any effect on 2 other objects said to "attract each other" ? What and how do human hands aid in the ability of a rod to now-be-attracted to water, gold, cables, or whatever ?

BTW: I'm totally willing to accept "undiscovered science", if that's the answer someone cares to give.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I'm game. How do "human hands" have any effect on 2 other objects said to "attract each other" ? What and how do human hands aid in the ability of a rod to now-be-attracted to water, gold, cables, or whatever ?

BTW: I'm totally willing to accept "undiscovered science", if that's the answer someone cares to give.
A metallic pendulum attached by a wire will take on the charge of the hand it is being held by. A pendulum held by a nonconductive string will take on the charge of the last hand which held the pendulum. The pendulum when rotating above an object of a similar charge will continue to rotate and eventually swing back and forth perpendicular to the object. This pendulum when rotating above an object of the opposite charge will start to swing back and forth parallel to the object being dowsed. Caution here when dowsing an object you have touched the object will usually take on the charge of the last hand that touched it. This can be demonstrated by dowsing over an object such as a table knife depending on which hand touched the knife last an opposite reaction of the dowsing device will be seen.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A metallic pendulum attached by a wire will take on the charge of the hand it is being held by.....

Hmmm, interesting. Thanx for taking a crack at that Q Art. I never knew my hands were "putting out a charge" of some sort.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread