how come?

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
How come I can respond to or start a new topic in the other forums but not in
"politics" in the rubber room? I desperately want to post in the politics forum but
for some reason the option to postor even respond to a post is not available there but I can post here or the other threads? Help? anyone? moderators? Help me out here folks, anyone else ever had this problem?
Is it because of my avatar, lol?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Become a charter member (its really cheap) to experience all the joys of TN.

I also seem to remember something about having to had post over 100 postings before you are allowed to post in some of the common areas where people log on, flame folks, start trouble, then disappear. Something about being an established member...

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Yea... senior members can post there too... I'm not sure what the cut off on posts is.

You do NOT have to be a charter member, but that would grant you immediate access I'm sure! :coffee2:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I was over there reading and got to the bottom on Christiany Liberal (something like that) and there was no choice to reply just the other stuff and you see where my posts count is?

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mental granny said:
Well I was over there reading and got to the bottom on Christiany Liberal (something like that) and there was no choice to reply just the other stuff and you see where my posts count is?
It might be because they locked the post..They didn't want to hear any replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread