How could you forget for a third time?

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Two weeks ago I went into my bank two pick up two boxes. They told me that they didn't have a shipment today. So I asked if my two boxes would come in the next week. Next week they told me that my order was never placed. This week I called up to double check that they had ordered them. They hadn't yet (probably forgot) but they would be sure to place it. So I walk in today to pick them up and they had forgotten about the boxes, and by the time they remembered it was a few minutes to late. Because I was walking out empty handed I stopped at another bank and got a Garda Box. I could feel that I was going to be a skunk because the last 3 boxes of them that they had given me were. Anyways It was. The only good part of the day was the bag of 100 Ikes that they gave me.

Upvote 0

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
i thought you were going to say you had a new dump bank.

kyrock

Jun 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this is your bank that you deal with on a regular basis....Demand to speak to the MGR. and find out what the problem is....Remember, they work for you and your money!

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It happens. As shocking as it sounds, ordering boxes for CRHers is not high on banks' priority lists, and its easily forgettable. My order banks occasionally forget to order, and I have had a "standing" order in place every week for 2 years or more.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've had tellers forget to order for me, but it was always accidental, i wonder what's up with that branch, maybe a new dump bank??
hh
buff

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
I had 3 banks, all different banks (not branches of the same), in 3 different states, and one week all 3 forgot to order. Lol.
I was like wtffff

OP
OP
44_Dimes

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It is not going to be my new dump bank. The tellers are all very nice and it was all just a string bad luck mistakes. It's still pretty frustrating though.

CRHQueen

Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the same thing happen... only my bank "forgot" for 5 weeks straight. It was rather pleasant when it finally came in though ;)

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
Same thing happened to me. I got the run around and every excuse from the tellers. They just did not want to order for me.

mgsilv

Greenie
Aug 1, 2012
Do you guys typically just keep the Ike's or are you looking for just the silvers and proofs? I come across them sometimes.

albert

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
i would call the manager and complain about it. if it is the same person - i would say that person isn't ordering my order and i am very disappointed, happened 3 times , ETC. Hope this problem soon finds its solution

HH
-A

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinmojo said:
Donuts and or candy can help their memory issues.

I know right? They become your best friend just in hope of getting another treat. Kinda like my dog.. which just lays around all day but the seecond dinner is on the table or you offer a treat she's your best friend and does anything you want her to... Such a coincidence lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions