How did I get by without it?

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased a Vibra-Probe 580 and some Killer B II headphones from Edd at Treasure Mtn. (Great guy) a couple of days ago. I started Metal Detecting over 20 years ago but haven't been active in it for over 10 years until recently. I can honestly say I really did not see any need for a pinpointer until I got a G2 . Believe me when I say you dig lots of small targets with the G2 and spend alot of time trying to locate BB size lead etc. I love the G2's ability to find the small stuff but it can be a pain to locate. WOW.....The Vibra-Probe is worth every penny. Really cuts down recovery time and helps prevent damaging the items you recover. The Killer B's are great as well. Far supperior to the TW's that came with the detector. I am like a kid at Christmas with my new toys. Waging my tail like a big dog now.:laughing7:

Upvote 0

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes a pinpointer will do that to yah

Locozilla

May 1, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Ace 250
White's TRX
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a huge Pro Pointer fan, but one of my hunt buddies lives by his Vibraprobe. I used it one time and wasnt to bad. I like the waterproof aspect for sure but I think I am going to be a Pro-Find user at the end of the month =]p

HH
DT

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I couldn't live without mi pin-pointer. Unfortunately my GPP got nuts and I had to send it back, who knows when they'll get it and when I will have it back. Anyways now I use the Sunray inline probe, just a great little thing, and I get the sound in my headphones so no one will notice.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

BaronH

Jul 15, 2008
I would hate to have to detect without my pin pointer, it takes 10x less time with it on deeper targets and lets not even talk about the time saved on tiny targets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread