How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

louie41

Aug 23, 2013
Maryland Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus, Ace 350, whites BHID, TRX PP and Whites digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
found while searching metal detecting forums. I'm on a couple. Thank you, great resource!

Herby D

May 7, 2014
So Cal via Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just out surfin..

G'day all, from the SoCal High Desert..I'm a newbie here, but an oldie everywhere else..Just out surfin the web lookin for something different from the closed GPAA site..Spent the morning checking things out and like what I see..The Good Lord willing, I'll be visiting awhile..Great looking site..Thanks..

No blk sand

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I was useing google and looking for some good spots in az and I seen y'all's site thanks for having me ........ps newbie to prospecting gold if any tips can be given please HELP ty have a good hunt

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello I was useing google and looking for some good spots in az and I seen y'all's site thanks for having me ........ps newbie to prospecting gold if any tips can be given please HELP ty have a good hunt

Welcome No blk sand!

You are in for a real treat -- head on over to the Gold Prospecting pages and look up everything by "TerryC". He is a fellow Arizonian, and a master at his craft. I think he even gives lessons.

Now, back to the subject line -- I found T'net a few years back when the site I was going to crashed and stayed down for several days. Yup, it went from "Friendly" to ... friendless ... sigh.

Zannah

May 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Googled a question I had about coins, and this site popped up. :)

metalmilitia

May 25, 2014
Central NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 505,Garret at pro,Garrett propointer,Strong will and determination.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have seen this website numerous times looking up things on google i dug or just doing research i found it very informative so i joined im new to detecting but this will be my second season and im ready i had the minelab 505 but got rid of that for 2 garrett at pros as my better half digs it as well and i dont like to share my detector lol.

Greenie
Mar 27, 2014
gold coast
Detector(s) used
tesoro umax tesoro cibola with clean sweep infinium, whites beach hunter 300 ace 250 bounty hunter platinum,bounty hunter sharpshooter b/h traker garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi All I was looking on google at metal detecting sites, I was looking for the most interesting site with a lot of info,also looking for the SMARTIST bunch of members

waxy luster

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Search & Destroy mission for Gems & Gold & CRH & Hallmarks, be they alluvial or in situ, detected, picked, panned, sluiced, eyeballed, polished or specimens. T-Net & T-Nuts cover all the bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_web610

Greenie
Jul 21, 2014
NY
Primary Interest:
Other
I was searching Hires ACL soda bottles on Yahoo and it brought up a link for one of the treads. I started reading and loved the site! Great information and a lot of fun looking at everyones finds.

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found you guys from a bing search for metal detecting forums . Glad I did I love it here

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just the normal search for Metal Detecting and here I am ... :hello2:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I spent most of my spare time last summer searching for native American relics in my area. I found this site looking for info on good hunting spots (needless to say, those relics are EXTREMELY rare and difficult to find in my area). I found one relic in about two steady months. it was pretty exciting though I must admit. I've had a fascination with the Indians in my area my entire life and have always wanted to hold something in my hand that one of them did in order to have that real connection.

The metal detecting is far better as far as instant gratification is concerned but I still always have my eyes peeled for anything on the ground, in the streams, etc. It amazes me that the overwhelming majority of people never look down and hardly ever look up. the treasures that are so close to us go completely unnoticed for the most part.

I also learned that ANY time you do a Google search on pretty much any kind of treasure hunting, at least a few links to treasurenet.com will usually pop up in the top 5-10 slots consistently and rightfully so.

This is an awesome site and a true treasure trove of information (pun intended). I've been lurking here for well over a year and only recently signed up after buying my first "real" metal detector. I learned more by lurking here than I could ever have learned on my own by trial and error in a very short time, relatively speaking.

stolle_243

Sep 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Googled metal detecting on Wildwood Beach and this forum was the first link. Read an interesting article and realized that TreasureNet would be a great resource to this here newbie.

Wrainn

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I was searching Google on using this metal Detector in clay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread