How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

BROWSING THE NET LOOKING FOR FRIENDS / CLUBS IN METAL DETECTING

while searching for info on my first 5 cent trade token found in Crossville google search brought me here happy to be here

Since I have no friends with metal detectors I simply googled "metal detecting forums".

I was searching on Google (of course) on city of Ann Arbor, MI parks and your site popped up and I clicked on it.
Ann arbor theres 5 tnetters here if you ever want to go hunting pm me

I've been interested in treasure hunting but i didn't have the guidance where to start that's why im here searching for the guidance. it would mean alot if you guys help.

Don't remember how I found this site, but I haven't looked any further.

Heard about Treasure.Net through a GPAA member. Love browsing your site and learning from the experts!

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
i used google

Stumbled across it on Tapatalk, while looking for another metal detecting forum I frequent. They weren't listed, so I joined Tnet, and got sucked in. This turned into my 'go to site'.
I cannot get treasurenet to work on tapatalk now.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Just searching the internet about detecting.

Among the best ARROWHEAD info site I've run upon...with some pretty good collectors giving their knowlege so I can improve MINE.

Was googling about information about gold dredging. Stumbled upon this forum.

Last edited:

Thanks!
While I was panning Saxon Mountain I ran into a couple that said they liked this forum for tips.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back