Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say "Do you have any Half Dollars or 50 cent pieces?!" lol

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man really? Read through some of the posts here- im not trying to be rude but this question was just asked this past week- also check out the newbie begginers thread in the stickies section up top itll help answer any other newbie questions you might have-
To answer your question its easy- you ask for halves they either have them or they dont- you can ask to order boxes if they dont have them but be sure to know how to answer the question " what do you need with all those halves?"

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to know the secret hand shake.......... :laughing7:

Ahhh yes I forgot the secret handshake

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Aug 14, 2013
NC
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Tecknetics delta 4000 (do not get)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there more to it then just asking for a box of halves. If so what do I say?

U just go to the bank i recommend smaller banks or fifth third and ask if they have any half dollars if they say yes we have 200$ or more they are usuallya dump but if they have small amounts they could just be brought in for exchange and it also depends on your luck alot to.
GOOD LUCKK

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The hand shake AND the hat.

image-3804554924.jpg

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It involves a ski mask and a chrome plated .45

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
They'll probably say no, dawg, especially if you come unprepared. That's why you need to wear a full suit in to make a good impression ( I dont mean a crappy one from Jos.A.Bank or men's warehouse, your better off going to goodwill). make sure you have a Louis Vuitton briefcase, ferragamo loafers, a Rolex, and a Hermes belt, so they know you are not messing around. Act like you are there to do business at first, so you can pull out a ridiculously expensive wallet (like gucci). If they say no, tell her to fetch da vault manager, and explain the whole situation and threaten to close your account. There's nothing for them to do but say yes.

I'd never bring a weapon into a bank besides a chunk of rolls, but if you have really bad luck, I guess you can CRH al capone style.
al-capone-criminal-you-can-get-much-farther-with-a-kind-word-and-a-gun-than-you-can.jpg

OP
OP
Will45

Will45

Sep 1, 2013
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They'll probably say no, dawg, especially if you come unprepared. That's why you need to wear a full suit in to make a good impression ( I dont mean a crappy one from Jos.A.Bank or men's warehouse, your better off going to goodwill). make sure you have a Louis Vuitton briefcase, ferragamo loafers, a Rolex, and a Hermes belt, so they know you are not messing around. Act like you are there to do business at first, so you can pull out a ridiculously expensive wallet (like gucci). If they say no, tell her to fetch da vault manager, and explain the whole situation and threaten to close your account. There's nothing for them to do but say yes.

I'd never bring a weapon into a bank besides a chunk of rolls, but if you have really bad luck, I guess you can CRH al capone style.

:laughing7: haha

RamsesII

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Write your request on a piece of paper and slide it to the teller.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Ya'll got any silver coins?"

See, the magic 5 words!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I find my 12 gauge Mossberg to be pretty persuasive, just look at all these Silver coins I got with it:laughing7:. HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN0660.JPG
    DSCN0660.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 155

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread