How do I "play tone"

winken

Mar 27, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500 fisher 1266x ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While out practicing with different settings, I went into "tone ID profile" I highlighted a bin and then scrolled down to "play tone" I got a low tone but the bin was set at 885. I was in combined and checked another bin and got the same low tone, I went down to "play all" and it played that same low tone once. I hope its me and not the machine. Hoping someone can enlighten me on this situation. :icon_scratch:

Bigdob

Aug 1, 2016
IL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually do that kind of setup in the Exchange 2 program and when you access that adjustment there is a slider bar to change the pitch, must be similar on the machine can’t recall.
Will have a look later and report back if no one chimes in
BT

OP
OP
winken

winken

Mar 27, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I have been on Exchange 2 for making multiple changes or creating a new mode. I found out this tone problem while practicing with “pitch hold” response where the threshold stays at the pitch tone of the last accepted target. I went in to just to check where and what that tone was and that’s how I discovered it played the same low tone no matter what bin I highlighted. I checked in with the place Where I bought it and they said to do a reset, so as soon as I finish my coffee I will try that.

OP
OP
winken

winken

Mar 27, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FIXED, I did a “reset Settings” and that fixed the tone problems. It erased all the modes I made or edited but that’s ok it just left the 5 original modes.

Bigdob

Aug 1, 2016
IL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Winkin
You can save all your different modes in Exchange 2. I’ve got everything I ever tried saved.
I see your from IL, where about are you located . You can PM me if you don’t want to announce your location
BT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread