How do I replace old treasure hunting magazines?

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi! It is of great sadness I have to inform you that the many magazines that I have accumulated over the years I have discovered today. Were destroyed by an infestation of termites in my room. I don't know if to be more mad than sad but these bugs have declared me the war. I started my subscription some time in 1982. So you can imagine how old they were. I also don't know if you can come to my rescue in this behalf. I don't know if treasure hunting magazines have a policy or insurance for this type of an emergency. I feel terrible and ashamed to beg like this. The question being can they be replaced in some way? Call me or email me and let me know what can be done in such a case thanks for your time and trouble. ATT: Ralph C. Del Rio :dontknow::BangHead:
Western and eastern treasures, Treasure magazine and lost treasures editions.
[email protected]
Cel phone 939-260-1677

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember when I had a cooler full of them going back to about 1980 I think. Mainly "Treasure Found" magazines, those were my favs.I ended up giving the whole cooler away about 8 years ago, save a few where I sent in some rubbings for identification....remember doing that:laughing7: At first I missed them but really, the printing and the awful b&w pictures I never missed.
There are back issues that can be had, but not like what you are missing. I bet there are more than a few on here who still have those oldies that may part with them...you never know. Sorry for your loss though, been there done that.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
e bay might be a source for replacements

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread