How do Scientists Manage to Get out of Bed in the Morning ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a small list from YouTube.
000aaa.jpg

Non of these are even Slightly worrisome.
if Scientists are terrified of everything, I'd suggest they change their diapers and visit their mommies more

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a small list from YouTube.
View attachment 2043750
Non of these are even Slightly worrisome.
if Scientists are terrified of everything, I'd suggest they change their diapers and visit their mommies more
And if they were as intelligent as they think they are everything would be mundane because they had the answers already .

And these are the folks telling us dowsing don't work. Point an L rod at em & they'd dampen their linens.

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
So you do understand that it is the social media that is saying these things are terrifying and not the actual scientists. Elon Musk has lots of scientists working for him as does NASA. Musk doesn't have to deal with government bureaucrasy and the instutional inertia that NASA does.

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
yes Jeff H but that's no fun :coffee2:
Sorry you are right Jeff. It's not like me to be a wet blanket. :laughing7: Reminds me of a Simpsons episode where this giant asteroid is heading toward earth and everyone is going to die. But when it hits the atmosphere it breaks apart and just a small little piece lands at the crowd's feet. After they celebrate their relief of not dying someone asks "What can we do to prevent this from happening again ?" Homer shouts out "Kill the astronomer!" and mob rushes off to the observatory. :laughing7: Or something like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions