spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there are some people out there, that may not have a good feeling if they're in the middle of a crowd. Especially in today's uncertain world when you're attending a sporting event, theater, or attending a concert.

Are you constantly eyeballing the crowd looking for someone shifty, nervous, or maybe jittery. Since most people don't have carry permits, what do you do in this case; report it to the authorities

Do you want to have a little more room around you, your own space so to say?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get the feeling there is something missing from your post Spart :icon_scratch:

If what you posted is exactly what you intended I'd have to answer No :dontknow:
although I do search for Talent on occasion

did you move to Syria ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too much whiskey I think

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Always feeling like you are being watched is called "Social Phobia." It is a real disorder and from what I've read I guess a lot of people have issues with it. I've known a few folks who literally can't handle walking in the mall or sitting in a bus because there are so many people around them.
I have Lifeguarded and am currently a Correctional Officer so I guess I've always kept my eye out for people. When I stop and think about how much I think, and then how much others may think as well, it's easy for me to see how some have issues being around others.
HH!!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah Jeff, I don't drink. If I did 1/2 of my posts wouldn't stand a chance on here :tongue3:Link

pretty much nailed it, but I was really going for paranoia

Paranoia, which brings us to the musical portion of this thread :laughing7:

Fitzwilk

Jan 6, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My main concern about crowds is the flu bug. Right now I'm avoiding the crowds like the plague.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fitzwilk, you're new here, so welcome aboard :headbang:

As for that flu thing, just keep your hands clean and away from your mouth, nose, and eyes :thumbsup: Germs need an entrance, don't give them one :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread