how do you post pictures

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Once you click on Post New Thread... Scroll way down to manage attachments, you can add your photos there.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also be sure your cursor is flashing in side the text box or it want upload...

IsabellaSea

Apr 24, 2012
Florida
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What is the maximum size? I can upload but get msg of 'image too large'. Loading not an issue. Size matters.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upper left side when your in a forum, not in a thread, it says "post new thread"..

IsabellaSea

Apr 24, 2012
Florida
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Max Size of Image (is it 2mg)??

I use an image resizer to reduce the size of the pics before posting
Image Resizer for Windows

Thanks, resizing is the easy part for me. Required info is max size allowable for treasurenet.com.

I finally just checked the one image I was able to post, it is 2mg used that as a guideline to post another. Worked.

But, in my opinion, max size allowable is crucial info particularly since the error message reads 'image too big' and does not offer the magic number. Would be helpful if stated in guide how to post pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread