HOW FRUSTRATING

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
i come to the website and i'm looking at the album pictures. i see a boy scout badge i click on it to look and the window pops up that i have to sign in. so i sign in and go back to look at the badge and its gone now ? so what do i click on to find it now ? its playing hide and seek now. at my age you're suppose to gain patience but i seem to be losing it ?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You've been trolling too long, (just looking) and the site has signed out you because of no keyboard action or something else.
Happens often when we have slow internet servers and minds that wonder and ponder things.
Just go to the top of the page and refresh the page and sign in on the top of the page in the two boxes.
That way it'll refresh and you'll stay on the same thread without loosing it.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I think the pictures that you see when you're not logged in are a rotating display of random pictures, so when you log in, another picture has taken it's place. I think that's how it works. Look at the very top, you'll see a tab "Gallery", you'll find lots of pictures there but there's no guarantee you'll find the image you're looking for. Or, you could use the search function and use the keyword "boy scout badge"...the results will show threads that have the words "boy scout badge" in the page(s), no guarantee that you'll find the image that you're looking for but still, fun looking at what pops up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions