How high will it get

GA Stephanie

Feb 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How interesting. I've never done anything like that. I'll have to try your method.

I've been a dowser my whole life. My Dad was an electrician, and he used dowsing to find electrical lines in the ground. He taught me how to do it, and how to tell the difference when locating electrical lines vs. utility lines, underground water, mineral/metals, random pieces of metal in the ground, etc. He learned to tell the difference because he was only interested in electrical lines. We use stripped copper electrical wire bent into an L shape.

It was a normal thing we did. I never thought it was anything unusual until I got older and showed other people and they'd say it was fake... or evil.

I often walk around with my copper wire, dowsing an area after metal detecting to see if I missed anything. I've located underground electrical and water lines for friends and family, and have always found the correct spots.

I even dowsed for underground water once for friend looking for the best spot to drill a well. My friend didn't tell the professional well-drilling company where I chose... and the well-driller chose the exact same spot I did.

I know a lot of people think it's crazy, but for me it works, at least for these kinds of things.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason I have all the different Elements is to determine what my target that is signaling back, consists of. If I use Gold and my target is distant. It's either Gold Treasure, a Meteorite, or some type of ore with Gold in it. I figure out if I want to pursue it or not.

GA Stephanie

Feb 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for taking your time to write out this information for me, dowser! I really appreciate it! I'm going to give it a try, and I'll check out the solar cycle/dowsing relation too. I'll let you know my results.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I set my Element on the ground, then dowse around it with l-rods. I dowse for a connection line.
The anomalies that I've noticed are, Element and mineral themselves, then there's Element and mineral connection lines, object perimater lines, object depth lines, different density lines, way lines, symbolic relationship lines, electric power lines, moving water lines, phantom signals. Then there's noodle rods and pendulums, which people use questions and crystals.
Hi Dowser, very interesting. Regarding the Object Depth Lines you mentioned, could you give more details here, like for example, what exact direction (South or North) would you be facing to pursue such lines to give exact depth of object, and would you walk in a curving and curling motion or just straight to find the depth? Thanks.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dowser, very interesting. Regarding the Object Depth Lines you mentioned, could you give more details here, like for example, what exact direction (South or North) would you be facing to pursue such lines to give exact depth of object, and would you walk in a curving and curling motion or just straight to find the depth? Thanks.

To determine target depth, after you reached it. Dowse away from it in any direction. The rods will indicate the depth by signaling with a half strength response when crossing the depth halo. The targets depth halo is a 45 degree indication of depth. There's a scientific word for this phenomenon, but I forget. When dowsing toward or away from target the depth is indicated by a half strength rod cross line encircling the target. Every foot out is a foot down. A half strength circle dowsed at 4 feet away, is 4 ft down. Depth halos aren't indicated with objects closer than length of l-rods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread