How lucky doe it get? XTerra 70 and Fisher CZ-21 for $75!

LX Kid

Jul 14, 2009
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, M/Lab Xtera-70, B/Hunter ID , Tesoro Stingray II, Tesoro Tiger Shark, MXT, Eagle II SL, + Others
:blob7: Went to the gun show in Tampa, Fl and a guy had two "New" detectors for trade. They are a Fisher CZ-21 and a Minelab X-Terra 70. I figured he would make a deal for either one plus a little cash. I asked him what kind of deal he wanted and he said he would trade "both" for my rifle and a pocket knife I had. As you guessed my mouth dropped to the floor and made the deal after making sure that both were in good working order. (Would have traded even if they did'nt work!!!!) He traded me both detectors for a rifle I only had $75 in! Only problem is the Minelabs' coil mounting lugs broke off "but" will be an easy fix!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a great deal.

OP
OP
LX Kid

LX Kid

Jul 14, 2009
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, M/Lab Xtera-70, B/Hunter ID , Tesoro Stingray II, Tesoro Tiger Shark, MXT, Eagle II SL, + Others
Is there a general concensus what coil I should buy if I can't fix the lugs of the 9" coil? Bigger, smaller, etc! I don't have any particular use for this detector with all the others that I have. May just buy another 9" and sell/trade it for something. I'm sure it's a fine detector and maybe I should try it out before I decide!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread