How many believe the moon landing was...

nauticalcollector

Oct 30, 2009
I believe it really happened as we were told. As others stated above the lie would have come out by now. Really there are a host of other proofs via revealed data so that any serious denial of the event really isn't possible.

However, many Americans now believe it to be fake mostly due to aggressively hostile anti-American entities posting their sick propaganda videos all over the internet. This same goes for the Bush/Twin Tower murder myth that caused many college students to vote liberal in our last national election (that is no conspiracy theory).

The haters of our wonderful life here in America are many and will not stop till they've robbed us of our freedoms and benefits.

These conspiracy moon landing and Tower theories are only one vein of the anti-American strategy. These of this type are working overtime to reinterpret history and make our founding fathers look worse than some sadistic monster who enjoys drowning kittens and pulling the wings off butterflies.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
nauticalcollector said:
I believe it really happened as we were told. As others stated above the lie would have come out by now. Really there are a host of other proofs via revealed data so that any serious denial of the event really isn't possible.

However, many Americans now believe it to be fake mostly due to aggressively hostile anti-American entities posting their propaganda videos all over the internet. This same goes for the Bush/Twin Tower murder myth that caused many college students to vote liberal in our last national election (that is no conspiracy theory).

The haters of our wonderful life here in America are many and will not stop till they've robbed us of our freedoms and benefits.

These conspiracy moon landing and Tower theories are only one vein of the anti-American strategy. These of this type are working overtime to reinterpret history and make our founding fathers look worse than some sadistic monster who enjoys drowning kittens and pulling the wings off butterflies.
Do you think Fox news has in an underhand way , enhanced this anti-Americanism.
Its owner is afterall an ex-pat Australian.

nauticalcollector

Oct 30, 2009
pigiron said:
nauticalcollector said:

However, many Americans now believe it to be fake mostly due to aggressively hostile anti-American entities posting their propaganda videos all over the internet. This same goes for the Bush/Twin Tower murder myth that caused many college students to vote liberal in our last national election (that is no conspiracy theory).

Do you think Fox news has in an underhand way , enhanced this anti-amerianism.

Interesting thought.

Personally I tired of Fox a long time ago and haven't watched that network much in recent months. The same holds true for all the others (as far as their TV programs go).

I generally remind myself of what our founding fathers wrote and then compare what's happening today with what they said. My, they were very intelligent indeed!

Media in general gives us what the people who pay the bills want us to hear. Most of the data they report must be within reason--fact. If they lied too much (some have done this and paid dearly for it) they'd risk losing their clout as a news entity.

I listen to the news mostly in short form from the media's online video sites. When possible I also consider foreign news medias and compare notes. I try my best to sort through all the crap and arrive at something that may well be what's happening.

Today the problem is not was the moon landing for real or any of that. The biggie today is we're in danger like never before of losing our freedoms.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

nauticalcollector said:

However, many Americans now believe it to be fake mostly due to aggressively hostile anti-American entities posting their sick propaganda videos all over the internet. This same goes for the Bush/Twin Tower murder myth that caused many college students to vote liberal in our last national election (that is no conspiracy theory).

To me, this is one of the reasons the deception could work. No matter how many funny props turn up in photos, or how little proof has been presented, people's sense of patriotism won't let them look past their noses. Another reason is we lump everything together. This issue has nothing to do with 911...it has nothing to do with believing in God...it has nothing to do with the shape of the earth. MOON LANDING. THAT'S IT. And I don't think the founding fathers had anything to do with the moon landing.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
nauticalcollector said:
pigiron said:
nauticalcollector said:

Do you think Fox news has in an underhand way , enhanced this anti-amerianism.

Interesting thought.

Personally I tired of Fox a long time ago and haven't watched that network much in recent months. The same holds true for all the others (as far as their TV programs go).

I generally remind myself of what our founding fathers wrote and then compare what's happening today with what they said. My, they were very intelligent indeed!

Media in general gives us what the people who pay the bills want us to hear. Most of the data they report must be within reason--fact. If they lied too much (some have done this and paid dearly for it) they'd risk losing their clout as a news entity.

I listen to the news mostly in short form from the media's online video sites. When possible I also consider foreign news medias and compare notes. I try my best to sort through all the crap and arrive at something that may well be what's happening.

Today the problem is not was the moon landing for real or any of that. The biggie today is we're in danger like never before of losing our freedoms.
I believe Fox does it in a clever underhand way by drip feeding drop by drop in a barely noticable way,
mis-information, distortion , creating division and diversions and ultimately anti-Americanism.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Montana Jim said:
You're asking for "proof" just like the athiest does... you can believe in God (as I do) but not his works through men?

If I understand what you're saying, my answer to that is, you're right, I DON'T believe the moon landing, real or fake, would be God's work through men.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Montana Jim said:
You're asking for "proof" just like the athiest does... you can believe in God (as I do) but not his works through men?

If I understand what you're saying, my answer to that is, you're right, I DON'T believe the moon landing, real or fake, would be God's work through men.

And I'm not so much asking for proof, as much as stating that the world has swallowed what they've been told WITHOUT proof.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Kentucky Kache said:
Montana Jim said:

And I'm not so much asking for proof, as much as stating that the world has swallowed what they've been told WITHOUT proof.
What has happened is that those that believe in this conspiracy like Kentucky Cache have in fact
been brainwashed and swallowed hook line and sinker a Fox News propaganda story.
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

This is further evidence of Fox News power to divide and ultimately conquer.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Seamuss said:
If the lunar landing was real and Michael Jackson does the moon walk, where did he learn it from if he did not go there? Who taught him the moon walk?
The facts overpower lame humour.
"It was first recorded in 1955 in a performance by tap dancer Bill Bailey. The French mime artist, Marcel Marceau, used it throughout his career (from the 1940s through the 1980s), as part of the drama of his mime routines. Marceau's famous "Walking Against the Wind" routine was the original influence that Jackson drew from, in which Marceau pretends to be pushed backwards by a gust of wind."

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Montana Jim said:
I remember one thing, thinking about it now, that Michio Kaku said about being on the moon. He mentioned that a mirror was placed there on the surface, um... don't know by who or which mission, but that the mirror was placed there as a reflection surface so scientists on Earth can shoot lasers at it to measure the distance of the moon from the Earth to track it, and monitor it for changes I assume. He mentioned specifically that it can be measured to within inches...

Anyway... maybe that information is on line someplace... I thought it was a great indication that someone was there and left the item to be used.

Or, maybe he's a liar too. Maybe he's in on the big secret?

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/21jul_llr.htm (Of course, this first link is a NASA link so you know it's fake). ::)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/jun/21/mcdonald-observatory-space-laser-funding

Always gotta be made to look silly, doesn't it. Just another reason to question it. If you had an air tight case, you wouldn't need to do that.

As I've said before, there are also items on Mars. But humans going there is totally different than sending objects.

Kaku believing that the moon landing was real doesn't mean it WAS real. Some that were involved with the program at the time now say it was faked. I doubt that they were in on the plan any more than Kaku was, but at least they were close to what was going on.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Kentucky Kache said:
Montana Jim said:
I remember one thing, thinking about it now, that Michio Kaku said about being on the moon. He mentioned that a mirror was placed there on the surface, um... don't know by who or which mission, but that the mirror was placed there as a reflection surface so scientists on Earth can shoot lasers at it to measure the distance of the moon from the Earth to track it, and monitor it for changes I assume. He mentioned specifically that it can be measured to within inches...

Anyway... maybe that information is on line someplace... I thought it was a great indication that someone was there and left the item to be used.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/21jul_llr.htm (Of course, this first link is a NASA link so you know it's fake). ::)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/jun/21/mcdonald-observatory-space-laser-funding

Always gotta be made to look silly, doesn't it. Just another reason to question it. If you had an air tight case, you wouldn't need to do that.

As I've said before, there are also items on Mars. But humans going there is totally different than sending objects.

Kaku believing that the moon landing was real doesn't mean it WAS real. Some that were involved with the program at the time now say it was faked. I doubt that they were in on the plan any more than Kaku was, but at least they were close to what was going on.
I'd like to believe this was more tha hearsay. Who are these people that said exactly what ?

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

piggy said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Montana Jim said:

I'd like to believe this was more tha hearsay. Who are these people that said exactly what ?

I think you'll find it on the earlier posts of this thread.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Montana Jim said:
Whatever Kash...

You're like a third grader who keeps asking "why" or saying "Oh yea... then how come blah blah blah...". I will pull all my other posts, you're not really interested in anyone's opinion anyway.

Yawn.

???

You're gonna pull all your posts, but I'M the 3rd grader? Please tell me why you're attacking me. I really don't know what I did that was so horrible.

???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even after they discovered the New World there were sceptics who continued to believe the world was flat, and you would sail off the end, or those who believe the world is only about 10 thousand years old.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Nauticalcollector is right. To dispute that the moon landing happened is
unpatriotic, un-American and an insult to the American way.
I am ashamed to be in the presence of such doubters.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Montana Jim said:
Just pulling posts so I'm not seeing it updated all the time - most my posts are here in quotes anyway.

This way I can drop it from my new replies.

I did'nt attack you, just tired of the conversation - you asked for opinion posts then constantly poo-poo everything. It tiresome to me anyway - me leaving means nothing.

No body told you not to leave, but calling people 3rd graders because they don't agree with you, shows your character. Some on here would get banned for doing so. I didn't get upset with you disagreeing with me, all I did was state my views. Calling people names is attacking, and it's funny to see how a select few can get away with it.

If this childishness is the best you can do, please stay off my threads.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Treasure_Hunter said:
Even after they discovered the New World there were sceptics who continued to believe the world was flat, and you would sail off the end, or those who believe the world is only about 10 thousand years old.

Okay, the new world thing has been done. We've moved on. You're welcome to stay on that if you want, but for my part, it's been covered enough. I just think it's strange that some people who demand hard evidence for almost everything will then swallow anything as long as the government, or their favorite media outlet says it.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
mcgearhead said:
Dang it get a room yall !! Was the moon landin' real ? Who gives a flyin flip ? How many years ago was that first small step for mankind ? And how have we benifited from it ? If we have benefited from it in any way, was it worth all of the money spent on it then and now ?

Oh and by the way Piggy lovin the new name change and facelift !!!!
Does it matter when it happened . This un-patriotic attitude is un-American.
Where is your national pride.
It shows a shocking ignorance about the evolution of computers to name 1 of a million at least
inventions and changes.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

Okay, the new world thing has been done. We've moved on. You're welcome to stay on that if you want, but for my part, it's been covered enough. I just think it's strange that some people who demand hard evidence for almost everything will then swallow anything as long as the government, or their favorite media outlet says it.
What a joke.
It was Fox that created/seeded in your mind this fantasy in the first place.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

piggy said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

What a joke.
It was Fox that created/seeded in your mind this fantasy in the first place.

The big 3 had nothing to do with it? That's not reality as I remember it. But I'm not a fox follower, anymore than any other network. To me they're all a bunch of reprobates.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread