How many boxes at once?

Durendal

Greenie
May 14, 2011
Just curious what everyone's experiences have been as they start ordering more and more boxes of coins a given bank. At what point do they start giving you grief?

Currently I'm only going through 2 boxes of halves a week, which is pretty small compared to a lot of people here, wondering what I can expect if I up my standing order to 4 or 8 boxes a week.

Thanks for the insight and happy hunting everyone!

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Each bank / vault teller has different policies, tolerances.....you just have to talk to them and find out, there is no magic scrying pool in CRHing!

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
When I first started CRH, I thought the teller was going to have a hissy fit after 3 straight weeks of ordering a single box.

I moved my order to the main branch...four boxes doesn't even phase them. I think they would order 20 boxes a week if I asked them.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordering may not be your issue, dumping...now that may be troublesome.

I always take care of my dump bank tellers

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
47thelement said:
Ordering may not be your issue, dumping...now that may be troublesome.

+1

I usually only order 2 boxes (which is my bank's minimum), I have ordered 4. If they knew I was gonna come get them the day they arrived, they would order more than that, probably. I just don't have the time to hunt a lot.

HH,
Legend

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually start getting greif when i go through one banks entire supply of lower denomination of coins:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread