How many businesses in America are one big Ponzi scheme

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I was watching YouTube and it’s seems funny how some of these millionaires make their money, does Bernie madoff sound familiar. Folks I have to ask, what am I missing, is it these people have great ideas or is it they said hell with it go for it take our chances, easy money. Knowledge is powerful it’s just who has the balls to sell there soul, for the high life, I’m curious how’s business works behind the scenes. It really amazes me and I thought the mafia was bad.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really is pretty disgusting what some humans will do to another for a few dollars. Through out all of human history and well beyond (I’m sure) some people will go as far as genocide in the name of money and power. If you think on it nearly every one of us knows at least one person who would sell you into nothingness so they could prosper from it, yet people will call you a conspiracy theorist if you are educated on the horrible things people and governments have done to the masses.

It’s crazy. Humanity is headed in a dark direction and the masses are walking right past all the signs, so desperate to hang onto their convenience that they won’t even entertain the idea of seeing it for what it truly is. When it all hits the fan those who laugh at people for seeking some truth will act surprised. It’s like a plot to a crappy movie playing out in real life.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it implies you can get rich quick and easily, and doesn’t require experience, it is some kind of a scheme to defraud you of your cash. If you need to buy a course or books, pay to attend their seminar, purchase and resell their product, it’s a scheme.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bitcoin is the biggest Ponzi scheme. Some anonymous person invents a currency backed by nothing and now it's "worth" 50 grand a coin? Get real. This will go down in history as one of the biggest cons in the 21st century. Sad that so many people are betting their future on it going to a million bucks a coin. Not gonna happen. Once the whales start dumping their coins, it will tank to zero.

You can make money on it by trading the pops and dips, but you don't want to be holding it when the music's over and there's no one to buy it from you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cap'n your post was deleted as politics. Your new so no problem, we have a forum for politics it is found under our charter members forum which requires joining, it is $20.00 a year, allowing you to sell equipment ect here too. Our politics forum is the only forum we allow politics in.

Last edited:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I was watching YouTube and it’s seems funny how some of these millionaires make their money, does Bernie madoff sound familiar. Folks I have to ask, what am I missing, is it these people have great ideas or is it they said hell with it go for it take our chances, easy money. Knowledge is powerful it’s just who has the balls to sell there soul, for the high life, I’m curious how’s business works behind the scenes. It really amazes me and I thought the mafia was bad.

You should purchase and read Mike Lindell's book, "What Are The Odds?" It's a real eye opener!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[h=1]“You can fool some of the people some of the time -- and that's enough to make a decent living.”[/h]
― W.C. Fields

82951.jpg

Luciano321

Feb 26, 2021
Panama, Central America
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden Sabre
Tesoro Sand Shark.......(Out of Order)
Minelab Soveregn GT...(Out of Order too.)
Gemini II (Long ago)
Fisher 1280X (Long ago).
T. Sensor....My first device.
I tried dowsing.
I tri
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well said, T.C.
The world s getting darker

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell is the dollar backed by anything used to be by gold, so the so called federal reserve note is backed by nothing meaning the dollar is becoming worthless

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one question I hope the maker comes and saves us soon because the dam brought and human beings r at a all time high unstable and it reflects at jobs and they call corporate and complain what recourse do I have call who god or Jesus not a joking matter anymore, young people on cell phones at work, customers come in smelling like marijuana like who cares, my question do I call Human Resources any experts out there I’m second in charge and no backing of companies even there own policy utterly saddened

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said, T.C.
The world s getting darker
Nope. Snake oil salesmen and grifters have been around for a long, long time. Just different ways of taking our money these days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread