Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, I just checked and for me it is 2,731 times. Frank... 51 butterfly.jpg

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Frank!

Where do you go on your profile to see that? I've seen how many "likes" given and received but can't see the number of times visited. Out of curiosity.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Hey Frank!

Where do you go on your profile to see that? I've seen how many "likes" given and received but can't see the number of times visited. Out of curiosity.

It's complicated, not one of the regular functions. I found it by accident while 'fishing around'. It works off of the right click menu. I located it by accident while playing with an image. I will see if I can retrace it. If anyone knows feel free to chime in. It's buried back where it shows all the cookies you have attached.
Hay, I am lucky to get one of my pictures posted sometimes. lol Frank... STILL LIFE-2002-1.jpg

Ok I just found it again. Pay close attention -Right click on the lamp image
-Left click on view info
-Left click on the security lock at top
-You will now see privacy and history, it is listed under that. You can check your cookies

that are following you here also. Have fun. Hope I didn't let the genie out of the bottle!!!!

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if you found that info by accident Frankn I don't have a prayer of finding it! Lol!:notworthy:
Let's just say this is my second home! Lol!
If by some miracle I find the number of times I've been here I will post it.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well if you found that info by accident Frankn I don't have a prayer of finding it! Lol!:notworthy:
Let's just say this is my second home! Lol!
If by some miracle I find the number of times I've been here I will post it.:laughing7:

Hay, I know nothing about programming but my logic is pretty good. Check my addition to the post under the lamp. Read all the instructions before you right click. The pop up might cover them. have fun. Frank...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
haven't tried it yet but I'll guess 15 times

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know, I'm a man and I'll do better if I have to I guess

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I just checked and for me it is 2,731 times. Frank... View attachment 947276

You must make multiple posts when you are here, you have 6,779 posts, but have only been here 2,731. I followed your directions and have been here 4,013 times, with 2,786 posts. Interesting, thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
You must make multiple posts when you are here, you have 6,779 posts, but have only been here 2,731. I followed your directions and have been here 4,013 times, with 2,786 posts. Interesting, thanks.

Yea, I thought about that too. I do usually reply to several per visit. I wonder who has made the most visits?
Frank... 51 butterfly.jpg Hay, I am up to 2818 visits

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions