How many words are in the DOI to solve B2?

Blue Gold

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2021
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Blue Gold

Blue Gold

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2021
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part don't you understand? This is the Beale Paper Thread... So many trying to solve this, but yet no one can answer a simple question? If you can't answer this question, might as well stop cause you will never be able to solve it. Seems like everyone is trying so hard to defunk this, (Beale / Beall) than to actually read the book. Read the book, follow the instructions. Not hard.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the Ron Gervis Beale Treasure page and he will answer a lot of your questions especially about the DOI.

OP
OP
Blue Gold

Blue Gold

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2021
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, I already know the answer. Just like the Beall <- there was no "Beale" that filed for a passport to cross into Mexico Territory at that time, but there was a "BEALL" with first name Thomas... go figure!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Lol, I already know the answer. Just like the Beall <- there was no "Beale" that filed for a passport to cross into Mexico Territory at that time, but there was a "BEALL" with first name Thomas... go figure!
Figure WHAT...?

OP
OP
Blue Gold

Blue Gold

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2021
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? I am not just going to give the answer away (actually I will on YouTube... it needs to be in the public domain). Obviously there is more deeper meaning to this puzzle or game (Since he referenced it as a game 'candle') and to understand WHAT that is you will have to go through the steps, (instructions as in the book in BLACK and WHITE folks) or you can waste your time like you have been doing for years... trying to research the people, places or even better brute force the code with computers. I am sure I can give "Ron Gervis" a few pointers on the DOI. I would have thought, with this site being as old as it is, that SOMEONE would have at least found the candle for crying sakes. Guess Not, How's that GOLD FEVER?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Can you produce the passport of course not. You got that out of the Missouri Intelligenser Newspaper April 1, 1820.That Thomas Beall was brother to then Governor of Ohio and was on his way to Fort Armstrong where he was killed during the Blackhawk Wars.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Missing the point... who cares? Rabbit hole...

No the rabbit hole is chasing a treasure story that has so many flaws and nooks and cranies that you could write volumes on. The story was made up by using a DOI that was printed in the late 1870's. There is no way the story was told in the 1820's. Nothing but wishful thinking.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pop-corn, Hot Dogs, Soda, MUNCHIES... Beale/Beall Treasure Maps & MORE!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More old revelation, thought to be new revelation, that's once again on its way to being so badly debunked yet again.

OP
OP
Blue Gold

Blue Gold

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2021
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." ~ Thomas Edison

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part don't you understand? This is the Beale Paper Thread... So many trying to solve this, but yet no one can answer a simple question? If you can't answer this question, might as well stop cause you will never be able to solve it. Seems like everyone is trying so hard to defunk this, (Beale / Beall) than to actually read the book. Read the book, follow the instructions. Not hard.

Why would you mention the Berlin Clock and Kryptos at Langley as an example?

Did you find that the CIA were in on some kind of major conspiracy?

Pic related is from the NSA files on the Beale, from an article shown in their archives on cryptography, and other subjects of their dealings

attachment.php

Attachments

• Forrest Fenn  NSA Files Beale.jpg
    Forrest Fenn NSA Files Beale.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 138

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions