How much to pay for silver quarters...?

S

seger98

I don't hesitate to buy any silver coins at 10 X face. But I like to see what I'm buying first, you don't want to be buying slicks. Also, what kind of quarters are they? Washingtons, Barbers, SLQ?

OP
OP
greedygecko

greedygecko

Oct 14, 2008
Tampa, FL
seger98 said:
I don't hesitate to buy any silver coins at 10 X face. But I like to see what I'm buying first, you don't want to be buying slicks. Also, what kind of quarters are they? Washingtons, Barbers, SLQ?

I agree that I won't be buying slicks, and I will have an opportunity to inspect when buying. I don't know anything else other than this individual has 10 rolls of silver quarters from various years. Hopefully some SLQ's or Barbers will be included. But even assuming that they are all Washingtons in reasonable circulated condition, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't overpaying.

S

seger98

No, I really don't think you'd be over paying at 10 X faces, if there is more SLQ & Barbers then you thought, you might want to offer a little more for those! JMO

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10x face is good, but sight un-seen, I would ask for some kind of return or discount if they are slicks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread