How strange is this???

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Posted this originally in the TN Coin Forum: but story was, I will always save a $2-bill, for what reason I don't know, but a couple of years ago picked up one of these $2-bills while coin roll hunting. Then, just recently, at a different bank while still CRH'g got the other $2-bill. I like to sort my collection of $2-bills by year/Fed.District/then SN. When I got to file these, noticed that they were in sequential order (see pics of serial numbers). How strange & ironic is this? I'll still keep them as twins & for conversation pieces.

Attachments

• image-4046264892.jpg
    image-4046264892.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 114

Jkmoneyman

Greenie
Sep 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow , what are the odds on finding another note years later like that . Those 2 notes are considered consecutive , as this is how they would have originally came from the BEP and then to the bank .

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that this happened to me once, I'm going to make it an extra effort to find more 2-dollar bills & see if it happens again. Make a game out of it anyway.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that this happened to me once, I'm going to make it an extra effort to find more 2-dollar bills & see if it happens again. Make a game out of it anyway.

DOUBLE DUECES strikes again. Like I've said, when I check in to my banks to get my dime boxed & CWR's, I always ask for for anything unusual (big Ike's, halves, $2-bills). Well anyway one of my tellers had a few $2-bills which I bought. Looking at them that night I found that I had another matched sequential set of DUECES. Never expected that to happen so soon. Now that I have 2-sets to go on, my next challenge will be to see if I can make a TRIPLE DUECES set. Here's the two sets pics of my matches. I know this is not COIN related, but thought its of interest while CRH'g. HH, DozerD

Attachments

• image-3517347696.jpg
    image-3517347696.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 77
  • image-1111324196.jpg
    image-1111324196.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 84

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread