Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't sell your silver, take what you can from your paycheck, but don't let the lesser money effect your lifestyle :)

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You put your silver up for a loan. Your dad brother some body might do this. Then you would still own the silver and have the extra cash.

OP
OP
O

Okie115

Apr 15, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wonder if I should take a 3-5k loan to buy Halves and pay it off after I search them all.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sell everything you find. If you have credit cards you can use them for float with Amex Serve or Nationwide Visa Buxx if your credit card doesn't charge a cash advance fee. Another thing you can do is search the halves immediately and return them to another bank with a coin counter or re-roll them.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
If I could do $1000 in coin boy would I be happy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Yeah, if I could go to some banks and just buy $1,000 of dimes and bring them back home, that would be great.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I started off with $140 or maybe $160 to search with. I currently only do $1500-$2500 at a time now. I always have at least $1500 in cash available to work my rounds. I have cut out all unnecessary drains on my funds. I spent about 30% of my total income on bills and the rest gets set aside.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Id say set aside money from paychecks to add to your bank roll, and if you want to increase volume, then speed up the turn over...dump and re-up quickly. Setting money aside from paychecks for CRHing is actually not a terrible way to grow your "savings" as well. Beats putting that cash in a savings account for a tiny interest rate.

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You work and save, and then use those savings to CRH with.

WORK --> EARN MONEY --> USE EARNED MONEY TO CRH --> PROFIT

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You put your silver up for a loan. Your dad brother some body might do this. Then you would still own the silver and have the extra cash.
Damn Tim that's a great idea. No wonder your the king!

Wonder if I should take a 3-5k loan to buy Halves and pay it off after I search them all.
noooooooo! Terrible idea. You will lose big on interest.
remember you pay interest on that money, so you can lose money if you get in a skunk streak.
uh,huh.........
You work and save, and then use those savings to CRH with.

WORK --> EARN MONEY --> USE EARNED MONEY TO CRH --> PROFIT

this is the mathmatical formula to success!

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get a 2nd job delivering pizza's or something at night.

gotta work to get money :-)

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to build my bankroll so I can do more CRHing. When you started off did you sell your silvers to build up your funds or did you just add a little from each paycheck? I currently have only 1k to play with. Any ideas?

Idea:
Walk into the bank with a Ski Mask and handgun. Demand all the rolls of coins they have. Then go through them fast before the police arrest you.

Didn't say it had to be legal :)

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get a 2nd job delivering pizza's or something at night.

gotta work to get money :-)

I used to do this when I was 19. I made 25 bucks an hour on fri and sat night. Of course I was using my vehicle and gas but gas was only 2 something a gallon then and it was all in town delivery so I didn't use much. This is about 15 years ago though. Not sure if it's the same. Oh plus All the free pizza I could eat and my manage r would give me any pizza peo
Le ordered on the phone but didn't pick up. I would sell/ trade these for good stuff. I also would get to fill up a huge Togo cup full of beer every night and take it home( pretty sketchy thinking back as I would get off at 11 at night , but he young and dumb) I would sip it right out the straw as I was driving. Oh man..........the chances and bad decisions I made when I was young I can't believe I never got a felony with the ship I pulled....... Good times..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread