Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can barely stand up and you want me to dance. When I find something neat, it gets slipped away as if it was trash. I do the "Happy Dance" at home.

HH,
Sandman

OP
OP
pgill

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sandman, I think you are the same as me ::) I cannot dance to save my life ;D But I am sure that there are some that are going to show us.

God bless
Peter

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't dance either - doesn't matter where. I'm with Sandman, the nicer a find looks at first glance, the faster it goes into a special slot in my "goodie" bag. I have plenty of time at home to look it over closely - no need to draw attention to myself :)

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I can't dance, but, I can be in the middle of a cornfield, nearest person maybe a mile away or more. When I find something good, I yell, "Look what I found"!!!!! It's a habit I can't seem to break.

DM

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's my happy dance, Pgill!

Attachments

• monab.gif
    monab.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 340

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I've mentioned the "happy dance" on more than a few posts. It is different every time. There is some fist pumping, some yelling and some jumping around among other things. My wife has witnessed my happy dance and thought I was having some sort of seizure and asked me to never do "that dance" around her again. :D On a crowded beach, a slight fist pump and a big smile is all I do until I get home.

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Even though I am a Southerner, I don't dance when I hit a good find. The best I can describe it is "The Shoplifter". I casually glance around as if looking for another place to detect, slip the object into the inside pocket of my goodie bag (the pocket with the flap and snap) and groan and shuffle to my next area. When I get home, I leap like a wounded elephant, twirl like a rhino in heat, and trumpet like a heartbroke swan. I hope nobody ever sees that.

grizzly bare

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I know what i did when i found "Lil Lucky". I was jump threw fiery loops and did 50 cartwheels and ran the Boston Marathon ,and finally i had a cup o' coffee for more energy ,then i came back down in a week or two LOL ! ;D ;D

Go Mona !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
::) The thing about the video is : All my dance moves are in it!! The only dif is "the Happy Dance" is done while stripping off your clothes!

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
At my age you just sort of barely wiggle and wave your arms from left to right. It's sort of an extremely retrained hula dance.

However, after the dance I recommend you leave the park immediately.

OP
OP
pgill

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys and Gals,

That video is fantastic.... would kill me though, very funny ;D ..... Mona ::) what can I say about your dance? We should meet up sometime ::) you can teach me a couple of moveeeesssss.
I dont know if this counts as a dance as I had not found anything yet..... but yesterday we went to the Boer war site, and there was a pile of building rubble about 4 ft high, I had a bucket in one hand and the detector in the other hand, well we just had to climb this mountain and walk across the top...... I got about 3/4 across the mountain when my foot slipped.... now I am not sure if it is dancing or flying lessons I had, but I flew through the air (still with bucket and detector in hand, please note you wanabee treasure hunters, never leave your equipment) and landed in a thorn bush at the bottom..... my partner now was doing a dance in panic, and I was killing myself with laugther, because I still had the bucket and the detector in hand ::) I am good..... anyway I could not stand up because everytime I put a hand down to try, I would get pricked by thorns..... well, lesson No 2 always have a partner (still doing dance) with you to pull you out of thorn bushes. Besides the thorns I never felt a thing..... but walking away I could feel liquid soaking through my overauls,,,,, and found that I had grazed myself in a few places... but up till now, I have not felt pain....... Results, my partner called me a mad English man for laugthing, instaed of crying with pain...... And top marks for my flying dance ;D

Beat that one..... Sorry no Pictures :'(

God bless
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread