How to find crim backgrounds free online?

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If she is that bad news then pay a few dollars to purchase a background check online.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unless children or the elderly are at risk why bother . grown adults can choose who they invite into their lives and do their own back ground checks if they feel the need.

OP
OP
GoldieLocks

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is complicated. She is a sex for drugs meth prostitute.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lot's of girls trade for sex , back when I was young it was for dinner and some beer.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Try this... These aren't always accurate, but search to see if her name comes up and follow backwards. Also, you can just type her name in your search engine and States you want to search to see where all she's lived.

https://mn.gov/law-library/how-do-i-find/case-reports-by-party-name.jsp

If you think she really does have a criminal record or is on paper, try Mugshots.com. That has a pretty good list.

Good Luck,

Kace

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why can't someone just kick her a-- out if she's bad news ?

More to this story than meets the eye. The OP probably doesn't get along with this person and doesn't approve of their lifestyle. MYOB is always the way to go when it comes to these situations. If they'll all adults and not being abused or threatened, it's no one's business.

Jon Stewart

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2011
Unless you know her birth name, Drivers license # and SS# it is going to be a little more difficult. The best way after you find out that info is pay to have her run. I use to do back ground checks on prospective employees at our police department. It took me quite some time to find 7 valid warrants for a female applicant. She kept giving me some of her married names until I asked her for the name she had when she was born.

You could always set her up and introduce her to an under cover officer. She solicits with him/her and then she gets arrested.

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Because it always ends, "I knew he/she had a few problems but I didn't think they'd then do something as bad as that".

Last edited:
OP
OP
GoldieLocks

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I have researched she has used 8-17 aliases in 3 states. And she is stealing metal items from mom when she comes into the house.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds to me like it wont be long until her and a new boyfriend robs you and your mom at gunpoint or worse.
Tweakers are bad news and have no conscience.

hill_billiez

Sep 16, 2012
SW PA
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If it helps anyone, link for Pa records. Pa Unified Judicial System. Free of course.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I have researched she has used 8-17 aliases in 3 states

You've found 8 to 17 of her alias? Well, what is it, 8 or 17? That makes no sense to me. If you're sharp enough to find all these aliases, why can't you find a free criminal background check?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in most towns and cities, the police only charge ten dollars. Good luck and good hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread