how to get garda to order? and work finds

CRHQueen

Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just discussing this evening about working a job with a register or being a bank teller. I would be in heaven and totally love every moment of my job - checking coins that come in! Then having my friends or family come in and get them off of me so it wouldn't be suspicious on video of me playing in the drawer. Maybe I should give up my day job....
Imagine, drawer during the day - boxes at night x.x

OP
OP
D

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
Well I could tell u there isn't much silver to be found in a cash register... If u searched the Pennies u could get five Wheats a day... Better off with a teller job as one turned in collection will pay off for a while...

Sleazyj

Mar 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope to be a bank teller part time to find silver or gold. But I really want to work at brinks to just ask for my pay check it boxes of coin.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just discussing this evening about working a job with a register or being a bank teller. I would be in heaven and totally love every moment of my job - checking coins that come in! Then having my friends or family come in and get them off of me so it wouldn't be suspicious on video of me playing in the drawer.

My job probably has hours of me doing that. That's pretty much all I would do when I was at work. Clock in, get all the food and stuff running, then open up the drawer and start CRHing. I found a lot of good stuff... 2 silver quarters, 10 silver dimes, a few war nickels, tons of wheats, lots of foreign stuff, 2 mercury dimes (one of them was from a regular of mine who I really like, so I told him it was old and rare and should keep it...), and one buffalo nickel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread