How to get top dollar for your finds.

wyeast64

Jun 8, 2004
Here is a step-by-step method for getting top dollar for your finds.

Step 1 -Go dig a hole and bury the item in your yard.
Step 2- Call the American Diggers TV show and invite them to come over and "search" your yard.
Step 3- When they come over act like you don't want them there, but eventually "give in".
Step 4- Show them exactly where the item is buried. (That's the only way they can find anything!)
Step 5- After they "find" the AMAZING artifact and the required whoopin' and hollerin' is over, let them take it to a local antique dealer where they will "negotiate", and get 100 times the actual value of the item.
Step 6- Collect you share.

Pretty simple.

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man....you burst my bubble.....say it's for real! say it's for real!:BangHead:

chatmangreer

Mar 4, 2012
Greer, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! That's good. I'll laugh all night at work tonight over that one.

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think i'm going to the 2nd hand store to find artifact looking stuff and take your advice. maybe an old carved pipe or a grill off a '34 ford. if i'm lucky rick will come to my house and i'll greet him with a baseball bat. but then i'll say go ahead anyway and after our negotiation we'll have a couple of sips of moonshine together.......but only if eddie eldorado gets to produce the segment....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread