How to Make a Crook Useful

...Is this coming from personal experience?? :laughing7:

laughing.gif

I've always relied on the Trunk Monkey Retrieval System.

Might be just a little bit easier not to leave stuff in your car and to lock the doors?

Last edited:
Not to pick on the New Orleans Saints because they are a contender, but years ago, just after the team was formed, they couldn't buy a win. One Saints season ticket holder was so upset that he put his two tickets for the next home game on the dash of his car in a parking lot. When he got back to the car, somebody put two more tickets on his dash!

Might be just a little bit easier not to leave stuff in your car and to look the doors?

Some people take all the fun out of gift giving!!

It's the gift that keeps on giving, all year long!

Why risk trashing up your car and driving to a parking lot !?!?!? Just put it in a post office express mail box & throw it on the porch in plain sight! :tongue3: Less walking less gas no damage to your car!

Yep,, I knew a guy who gift wrapped a box full of crap.
He then placed it on the top of a car, as if someone had forgotten it. Believe it or not, somebody removed the gift and left a note for that car owner. Lol

As a mechanical contractor there was a number of times I had to pull old equipment off the roofs.
I didn't want the added expense of paying to scrap it so I used my Sharpy to write SAVE!

In the morning it would be gone. Saying something is valuable when it isn't brings out the best in human behavior.

We did that in my office when we had stuff that we had no idea what to do with such as a cart of metal scraps and a broken refrigerator. If you leave it in the hallway in the basement, someone will take it. Not that I had ever done that, though. :angel2:

Of, if like me you own a lot of snakes, put the prezzies in the car on show, along with a 12ft Boa constrictor.....nice lil challenge for the crooks ;-)

Matt

Of, if like me you own a lot of snakes, put the prezzies in the car on show, along with a 12ft Boa constrictor.....nice lil challenge for the crooks ;-)

Matt

Knowing my luck, I'd end up with a thief who loves snakes! :BangHead:

I know a facility manager that said " When they will steal concrete parking stops, they will steal anything."

I know a facility manager that said " When they will steal concrete parking stops, they will steal anything."

...and that was right before they stole him! :laughing7:

Geez, never knew anyone would want to steal those things before. That's really sad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back