fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not medical related but it was the most embarrassing event in my life. I had just gone through a divorce and was feeling really low so I decided to get dressed and go to the mall (they were popular in the late 70s). Anyway, I get out of my truck at Sears and walk into the store. A young lady looked at me and broke out in a big smile. That lifted my spirits and I started walking through the mall. Almost everyone I met grinned at me. I was really feeling good and even stopped to check myself out in a store mirror halfway through the mall. That is when I realized why everyone was smiling and grinning. Not only were my pants unzipped but my shirt tail was sticking out of the gap!:icon_pale:

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO REHAB. Just waiting. I'm not to do any bungee jumping, Formula 500 car racing, sky diving, white water rapid shooting, or such for 4 weeks. I hardly even need a Tylenol now, just have to remember NOT to put on the Superwoman cape and go for it! BORING.

namxat

Feb 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Anesthesiologist was very nice. Kinda hyper. Really high up the food chain at this hospital. "

So what is outrageous or embarrasing? Plus he is a doctor, that would supplement the family income nicely. :laughing7:

Just shows you have some taste.

Greets Namxat

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Namxat, well put, everybody I've told has laughed their rears off, including his secretary who I talked to yesterday.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That had to have been like one of those Freeze Frame Merril Lunch commercials. Lol
Not medical related but it was the most embarrassing event in my life. I had just gone through a divorce and was feeling really low so I decided to get dressed and go to the mall (they were popular in the late 70s). Anyway, I get out of my truck at Sears and walk into the store. A young lady looked at me and broke out in a big smile. That lifted my spirits and I started walking through the mall. Almost everyone I met grinned at me. I was really feeling good and even stopped to check myself out in a store mirror halfway through the mall. That is when I realized why everyone was smiling and grinning. Not only were my pants unzipped but my shirt tail was sticking out of the gap!:icon_pale:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm going to the Gettysburg show Saturday, if the world doesn't melt in the meantime. In the 90's here today.

That should be a great show. If you get a chance, pic's please.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Devldog, I'll try to remember but most of those folks don't like people taking pictures of them or their stuff due to security.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if this offends, but you did ask the question...

When I awoke from my first Colonoscopy, my wife was standing there next to a nurse. The nurse proceeded to explain to me that I will be in quite a bit of internal discomfort and I should go ahead and relieve the internal pressure when I feel the urge. I explain that you might not want to be in here when that happens...

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sssooooo...I had surgery on the 17th. My daughter said knowing me, I would say something outrageous going under anesthesia.

Weeelll....I got the two week checkup and the surgeon revealed I asked the anesthesiologist to marry me as I started to go under.

Won't live that one down, ever. Ever. OMG.

Good thing you didn't tell anyone! LOL

I heard anesthesiologists bury their gold in their yards.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever had a colonoscopy with no sedative? I have and why does he need 3 young nurses in the room?

My doc was being careful about my excess bleeding after my first bout of kidney stones, so he ordered a cystoscopy (tube run up to bladder with camera). No sedative is apparently standard for that but there was also a pretty young nurse in the room and I was terrified the doc would tell her "here, hold this..." They can put a camera anywhere nowadays.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread