Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"X" marks the spot on a map no matter who makes it, kgc or spanish

FULL Moon/"Sun" symbol would be good; WAXING Moon (Crescent up) is "getting CLOSE"; FULL Moon with a DOT in the center is GOOD! Past FULL MOON is WANING Moon; gone PAST the "HOT SPOT"... GO BACK!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The bill has a Tobias symbol tied to a three digit number. It does not outright tell you where that Tobias is physically located. I believe the Tobias is the starting point. It is surrounded on the waybill by numerous other symbols though and markings of land monuments (some of which we have identified). Is the full moon symbol like an "O"?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The bill has a Tobias symbol tied to a three digit number. It does not outright tell you where that Tobias is physically located. I believe the Tobias is the starting point. It is surrounded on the waybill by numerous other symbols though and markings of land monuments (some of which we have identified). Is the full moon symbol like an "O"?

Yes, the SUN would have RAYS radiating from it...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Are you saying that the rising sun would be a logical starting point to begin with?
Thanks, Baker

No... each map is different; germane to the locality. "Google" Treasure Trove Dreams: A Rosicrucian Connection to the Knights of the Golden Circle. SYMBOLS!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
No... each map is different; germane to the locality. "Google" Treasure Trove Dreams: A Rosicrucian Connection to the Knights of the Golden Circle. SYMBOLS!

Would that mean that they still used the same symbols, but it meant something different depending on where the location was?
Thanks, L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Would that mean that they still used the same symbols, but it meant something different depending on where the location was?
Thanks, L.C.

In GENERAL, yes. "Starting off" point MAY be where treasure(s) were/was off-loaded from the river or RR track. BEALE TREASURE was off-loaded from V & T RR Track at Thaxton Switch in Bedford County, Va., being part of the CSA Treasury. Confederate Treasure Coverup It is "indicated" that CSA/KGC VMI Grads were given this responsibility under order from Prez Jeff Davis, as recommended by Gen. Robert E. Lee; Richmond, Va. "stores" were moved to WESTERN part of Virginia... Lynchburg, Va. & "points" WEST. BTW, Lynchburg, Va. was the LAST state capital of VIRGINIA, after the "fall" of Richmond, Va. Beale Treasure is stated to be buried in the Old City Cemetery off of 5th Street; NOT there, City of Lynchburg workers looked for it in 1966 or so... HA! There IS a HUGE CSA Cemetery at OCC...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, You do know that the story in the book of Peter Viemeister's is a made up story. I questioned him about the small piece of paper and all---------he told me it was all made up-----fiction. Some people may believe these quotes of the book and search for something that is really not there to find. Some of the stories I published in Lost Treasure magazine were sent to Peter for him to read and some of that information from my stories was utilized in the Coverup story.

THAT is what PV told YOU... HOWEVER! I ALSO talked to him, & I have done R & I on this; are you questioning me...? It is FACTION... "fiction, based on FACTS"! Do yer OWN R & I, then...
BTW, PV (RIP), in his book, THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW HISTORY OF A MYSTERY, Chapt. 22, pg. 166-174, alluded to this "ENTERPRISE". The officers (VMI Grads) "put containers of GOLD & SILVER into (COFFINS). As the train chugged towards Lynchburg (Va.), the coffins were labeled to indicate war deads to be buried at BUFORDVILLE. (p. 170).... It was dark when the train slowed and pulled into a siding at Thaxton Switch. (p. 171)... COFFINS were put on a wagon, and the "KEY men drove the wagon to a REMOTE farm, owned by relatives. They push the wagon into an earthern-floor barn". (p. 173). Read it ALL yourself! THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a Mystery; pg. 166-174. NOT a NOVEL nor FICTION.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

What's your three digit number? Tobias or Tau cross is treasure sign, or so I've heard.

Royal Arch Freemasonry « A Cabinet of Qabalistic Curiosities

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
You're welcome, Rebel.

There is another hint that might prove helpful if you have a paper map with landmarks on it. Any reference to St. Anthony could be directing you to look for a Tau cross in the field or maybe a T or t on the map that will give you further directions. The St. Anthony of Padua was the patron saint of lost articles. "Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony please look around, something is lost and must be found."

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You're welcome, Rebel.

There is another hint that might prove helpful if you have a paper map with landmarks on it. Any reference to St. Anthony could be directing you to look for a Tau cross in the field or maybe a T or t on the map that will give you further directions. The St. Anthony of Padua was the patron saint of lost articles. "Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony please look around, something is lost and must be found."

LOL! COSMIC!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You're welcome, Rebel.

Thanks maddog, L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
You're welcome, Rebel.

This piece of information could be very helpful, but I won't know until we spend some time in the field.:thumbsup:
Thanks again Mdog.
L.C. Baker:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread