jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess Verizon Store Will either Trash or Recycle.
depending on value.

They would most likely want to be sure The Owner buys a new phone if they haven't already.
I know if I lost mine at noon, I'd have another by 1 the same day unless I was in jabibip
and there is no store with phones for sale, and no way to call and order one from my location.

of Course I phones have higher Value So I may be wrong there.
Plus they may decide a Face to Face with the Owner could get them an Upgrade sale

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_link.gif
I searched Google and found this - don't know if it works - let us know!

If you find an iPhone without a passcode

1. Tap on the name in the To line to see if the iPhone's owner has a Contracts entry for himself...

2. Scroll above the first listings in the iPhone's address book to find the owner's phone number. ...

3. If you've found a lost iPhone 4S, perhaps Siri can help you find the rightful owner...

If that doesn't work - I also found: If there's a passcode, ask Siri for help...

Last edited:

tlane38003

Jan 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one last year and returned it it was 6 inches deep couldnt belive it still worked they are tough i think the apple store can help you the womans i found had pics of her child birth she was real happy to get it back 20160715_132531.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If the I-phone is dead and the owner does not have an address label under the case, assuming it has one, then you will need to charge the phone enough to turn it on. Assuming the phone is password protected and the owner is wise, they have entered emergency contact information into the phone just in case they are in an accident or unconscious and the police or EMS want to contact your relative for assistance. To access this contact information, go to the password log in screen. At the bottom left side of the screen there should be the word 'emergency' click on that. The next screen in the bottom left side should say 'Medical ID', click on Medical ID and even if the phone is locked, you will access emergency contact information that would assist you in returning the phone if that is your intent. If you own an I-phone yourself and have not entered the Medical ID information into the pre-installed health app and turned on the 'show on lock screen' feature, then you need to consider the benefits of having this information in your phone for many reasons. Good luck in your attempted return and have a blessed New Year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions