Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How to see a B'way play for FREE

This post is not for the timid, or the faint of heart. Follow my instructions and you too can enjoy the finer things in life for free...

Today's How to See a play for FREE :headbang:

I'm lucky enough to live close to NY so I can see the best shows on Broadway for free.. Who do I know, and how do I do you ask.... Well... First pick a play that is hot and you really want to enjoy. Next step is to find out what times that show is playing, this is very important as you don't want to spend too much time milling about.

Most shows will have an intermission 1/2 through you that you can go potty, or have a cigarette. Thank god for the no smoking rules on this caper. When the crowd is out for intermission, just get within them and enjoy a cigarette, after your smoke you can freely enter to see the second 1/2 of the play..

Once inside, find an empty seat and make it your new home. Introduce yourself to the other patrons around you.

Trust me on this, the second 1/2 is always better than the first 1/2 so you haven't really missed anything. If by chance you do seem a bit lost as to what is happening, just ask the person next to you to get you up to date :icon_thumleft:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: How to

Good info, rascal, but could you tell me why I would even want to see a Broadway show in the first place when it appears the better show is outside the theater on the street?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: How to

RGINN, NY is no longer what it once was... :crybaby2: Some mayor decided to clean up the seedier part of the city and that's what gave NY its grit. The only thing worth seeing now is maybe a purse snatching, or two.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread