Howdy from NW Washington State (pictures added)

skyhigh

Greenie
Apr 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saying hello from Washington...Cool site here with a TON of info...My boy (13) has been bit with the media gold fever..He loves the recent shows on TV...Anyways, he did real good on his grades this term so we helped him buy a sluice box. Damn its alot of work digging, classifying, sluicing, panning but real fun.

We have been treasure hunters for ever, beach combing, arrowhead hunting, rock hounding, golf ball hunting etc. etc..We are planning on getting a membership to our state prospector club (WPMA) to help support the activity and hopefully learn some tricks of the trade along with access to some producing claims..

Here are some photos from our outing yesterday...No color found but great exercise! Who needs a gym membership!

sluicing%20and%20panning%20001.JPG

sluicing%20and%20panning%20006.JPG

sluicing%20and%20panning%20005.JPG

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, he's got the right idea to be a Treasure hunter.

Fossis..........

vuggy

Apr 6, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro / 12" 300 / Eclipse DD / Eclipse Shooter
|
Bounty Hunter |
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just joined recently myself. Saw you were in WA as well. Weather will be getting better and the snow will melt, making it easier to get out for all these hobbies. Yes, panning and classifying can take some work..and luck, but it's fun to get out regardless if you see the flour or not. Keep having fun!

RickK

Apr 9, 2012
Wenatchee Washington
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sup guys I'm just over the hill in Wenatchee I'm also new to detecting. Good hunting and hope to here more from you.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread