Howdy!

MJsLady

Aug 29, 2013
TX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I was sent here by clovis on HT who is a wonderful help in talking about antique malls and flea markets.
I am trying to help in setting up my father in loves estate for sale and am getting lost. I used to be great at selling and buying good pieces but some of his and my mil's things are beyond me.

I enjoy the hunt and learning the information as a hobby anyway but until this i had never heard of Lane's End Pottery, Tea for Ones in bone chine, or David Winters cottages!

I can't tell unmarked Heisey glass from regular glass. On some things like china and pottery I can by feel often tell old form new, good quality from bad but Waterford to me is just another crystal!

Aside from the Hummels and other figurines and Indian pottery and paintings and the list goes on!

I want to get back into this on my own, I still attend sales but have not seriously looked for resale in years and i am toying with getting back into it. I plan to read a lot the next few days then maybe post once I have a feel for things.
hugs y'all

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome from florida.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum. You'll find folks here that are capable and willing to help with questions. Share your finds with us so we can all learn and appreciate. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread