fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice video and welcome! We need all the help we can muster. I went to your website, you have some great partners that a lot of us do what we can to support. Can you tell us a little about what specific actions you all are taking in this very important fight?

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks , great informative video ,nice Gold . you guys are living the dream ..cheers Mick

hurthawk

Jan 16, 2008
Tuolumne county Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Falcon MD20
Garrett 1500
Fisher F2
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Shannon,
Glad to see you posting on the forums. We need to get the word out to as many miners as possible. Your group has achieved more results in less time than any others I am involved with...good job...keep it up. I can attest to the quality of your claims and the research that you have done on their areas. Now, if you could just install an escalator on "Perlot" for Wayne and I it would be perfect.
Rick (HurtHawk)

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hurthawk - could you or Shannon elaborate on some achievements ? You've got me curious.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Shannon, thank you for the response. Lots of truth in what you say. I had not heard much about your organization, is why I asked for specifics. Not trying to put you through the grinder, I like to now what the money is doing. Along with not being as organized as we need to be, is the fact that the dollars are getting spread thinner and thinner between the groups that need them. I will definetly do what I can to help you out. Did you say you had claims on the Yuba and Feather available for use now?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome AMRA President :hello: (more of a title than a username, no?)

Great video, but tell us a bit about yourself and what you do as not all
of us are up to speed on the latest news.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome AMRA President :hello: (more of a title than a username, no?)

Great video, but tell us a bit about yourself and what you do as not all
of us are up to speed on the latest news.

Hey Dizzy - check out the thread about ten entries down, by Hefty1 titled "TOPIC: Dredging, Mining, and the efforts..." Shannon explains some of what AMRA is about.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Hoser,
He was one of the original defendants in the dredge suit ponied up 40k of his own money to pursue. Has spoken at a lot of the prospecting clubs, east bay prospectors, UPI, Sierra, Coarsegold Prospectors in our area. Always has donated large nuggets to our club raffels for letting him speak he He has a serious passion for protecting our heritage of mining. Any man with a firm handshake, that can look you directly in the eye, and spends his own green and gold in the pursuit of helping others is all right with me... I am not a member, but I am a fan of what they are trying to get accomplished.

Join The American Mining Rights Association | Stand Up For Your Rights American Mining Rights Association

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What Rick said.
Good to see you posting here. I plan to join soon.
Question: Is the Perlot claim on Bull Creek Rd? Thanks
C-dad

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
It seems all these fights against the use full idiots (greenies, govt. bureaucrats) couldn't come at a worse time financially for everyone to contribute to the defense of our freedoms. The timing is conspicuous, it is almost like someone is destroying the economy just so all individuals can't afford to band together financially to fight this. Thanks for doing what you can guys!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread