Mar 7, 2013
Fredericksburg
Detector(s) used
Personal: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Family: White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

The track season just ended for me, so I managed to get into my backyard after school today for a quick hunt. Found a dime, which got me excited, and then did a comb of the middle of my yard, which I've never done before. Got a really deep signal, so I dug about 6 inches down and got nothing. At this point I was a little frustrated, because I've gotten false signals in my yard before. But for some reason I decided to dig a little deeper, and then I pulled this out of the ground.

image-187196722.jpg

image-2626931447.jpg

I have no idea what it is, but I thought it was pretty cool I found something like this in my little suburban backyard.

Here's some more shots of it:

image-1407826261.jpg

image-3922873014.jpg

The hole was actually kind of big, hope the grass grows back or my folks will kill me (don't worry, I have permission to dig in the backyard).

image-2162768468.jpg

image-4292985853.jpg

And, as always, my little proof of finding:

image-646614060.jpg

So, yeah. I know it wasn't insanely interesting, but this is my first big find since I pulled that take outta my front yard. Thanks for lookin', and Happy Hunting!

Upvote 3
OP
OP
John_Deere

John_Deere

Mar 7, 2013
Fredericksburg
Detector(s) used
Personal: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Family: White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found some weird chunks of metal in my backyard as well. I don't know how or when they got there but it is always interesting to dig them up.

I hope you find out what that is!

Thanks!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER: Man, you don't know how long it took for me to find that. Still one of my favorite accessories.

WHADIFIND: I think it is, my neighborhood was a big farm up until the 70's. I think it's just some scrap from way back when.

s.c shooter: I don't know, It's definitely thick enough to be a plow, but I'm not 100% sure.

Its OK, just a joke because I used to love lego & I never had a Lego detector, no offense meant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions