Huge day 4me 2 day.............

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Today was my day to get 2 boxes from a new Bank that uses Loomis, so left early to hit banks in nearby town, and stop by a small local Bank got 2 solid rolls of %40'ers at last week, (had went back that same day & got 20 more rolls & got nothing), asked for 20 rolls this time, it was a diff teller this time (she was really taken by my Mini Dachshund brought in too), she asked for my account #, told her didn't have account only want to buy MORE halves this week too, she said OK but you'll have to wait a while- I did, sat down picked up a Time Magazine that said on cover "stress may be good for you" saw her go into Vault & get them, was rea
[/img][/img]ly wired too as you will see (if pic's post aright) each Wrapper has date on it; but any way, now get this 17 of the 20 rolls loked like these, 3 were old worn brown ones they had nothing in them, but the 17 were again Solid SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These Hand Rolls beat my Box record of 264; oh yeah got my 2 Boxes first one had a 64, and 68, 2nd Box had only one a 66, those three are in picture too.

Oh well can't figure out how to get my pictures to load.

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You picture may be too big. Try re-take with low resolution

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Guess computers are not my friend- still cant get my pic's uploaded (says it is too much & rejects it), but trust me they are real droolers with 339 Silver in one take. One was 1966 with a small hole drilled in it at top, necklace I guess.

An update sorta; my Hand Roll bonanza was a total net today of 48.5oz (today) plus the 3 found in the 2 boxes got today too makes my day a 49ounce day; am amazed as have only been at this for just under 3 months, my very first beginners luck find was a Bank ordered Box that yielded 38.4oz, 264 Silver 8 of which were %90'ers.
Of the 17 Rolls there was one that wasn't- it was a Bicentennial clad so I got 339 %40'ers; can't imagine topping that, but could not imagine topping my 1st Boxes totals either.

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
try using picture manager to compress your picture to a 'documents' type file. then upload it. It always works for me.

Get the pic posted I'm waiting to see some silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread