Huge Day Wow!!!

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a bank earlier today and got $130 cwr halves opened up the first roll and just knew i was in for something huge. I was right. Yielded 55 40% and 1 90% halves. Also was able to grab one silver dime and a 73 eisenhower. Finally someone also thought it was funny to throw two Canadian dollar coins in a roll of halves but last time i checked each was worth 80 cents lol I win there. Then i went to one last bank who had saved 3 rolls of halves and i got 13 40%. In total 68 40% and 1 90% my biggest haul yet
photo 3 (1).JPG photo 4 (1).JPG photo 2 (1).JPG photo 1 (1).JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also how can I go to to the same bank and ask if that person had brought in any other denomination without sound suspicious that I had gotten something really good?

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
nice haul bro! it only goes down from here though... ;) Gotta love that pile of silver

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Also how can I go to to the same bank and ask if that person had brought in any other denomination without sound suspicious that I had gotten something really good?

Just go in and ask for dimes, quarters from the same teller...

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is a heck of a day!! I have had zero luck with CWR in many tries. Maybe I'll have to try again after seeing this. Great job and congrats...Brad

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice����

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome score!

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just say to the teller that you were able to find several good (coin book) fillers and upgrades to your collection in those rolls........no need to mention silver............

And, wow, what a score!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread